We all walked around Hot Topic my dad was extremely mad at me. Anne was extremely worried Harry bought me a couple stuff and I smiled and said thanks. Harry said you are staying beside me the whole damn time I laughed and said ok and I walked beside him. A couple minutes later we went to ANOTHER fucking shoe store ughhhh 🙄🙄🙄 Harry could tell I was irritated. He started tickling my side and I started laughing and said stop you bitch and he smiled and started laughing as well. Gemma said what is going on I said I'm getting attacked by the tickle monster and she laughed as well and shook her head. A little while later we finally left the shoe store thank godddd I was getting extremely annoyed by the minute and so was Harry. We all walked around and went to a bunch of different stores. We went to the food court I got food to go I texted my mom to see what they were doing.

ABBY: Hey mom what are you guys doing today.

MOM: Hey Abby we are hanging out together at the mall as a family.

ABBY: Oh cool yea same with me except I kinda ran from dad and he got pissed.

MOM: lmaoo did he take you guys to a shoe store.

ABBY: yea he did and I was just fed up Harry got a little upset but he understood.

MOM: oh ok at least you guys are back together.

I put my phone down and continued talking to everyone suddenly I felt sad and just stopped talking entirely. Harry said hey Abby wats wrong I shrugged my shoulder and said I dunno he said well ok you wanna go walk together. I looked at Harry and Slightly shook my head. Harry got up and grabbed our bags and I followed him with started walking around the 2nd story. He said so what's bothering you I said I don't know I just miss my mom he said well thats understandable I said yea I guess. Harry said maybe next weekend you can go see your mom babe I smiled and said yea I would like that actually he said ok I love you Abby. I said I love you more Harry and we both smiled a couple people stopped him for a picture and autograph it didn't bother me anyway. A little while later we met back up with our parents and drove home. We got home at 4pm I went to the bathroom then went to my room and ate and chilled on my phone. Harry went into my room and came over to me and kissed me and I laughed and smiled he said my baby I laughed and shook my head. Harry took my French fry and ran out of my room I ran over to my door and locked it. I ate my food and threw my trash away I chilled in my room for the rest of the day. A little while later I went out of my room and ate dinner and talked with the family. I stayed quiet the whole time Harry just looked at me and I didn't look up. I put my dishes up and went back in my room Harry stopped me and kissed my head and said next weekend you can see your mom I smiled and said ok. I fell asleep at 10pm Harry came in my room and kissed my head and tucked me in.