26

TUESDAY:

Harry came running in my room and yelled ABBY STYLES GET YOUR SEXY ASS UP ITS 6AM. I yelled GET THE FUCK OUT NOW Harry ran out of my room great now my fucking head is pounding you dipshit. I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I rolled out of bed and got up. I didn't want to go to school at all. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I walked back into my room and yawned and stretched Harry walked in my room and closed and locked my door I said um the fuck ok. Harry walked over to me and kissed me passionately and I pulled back smiling and said what he said nothing and sat down on my bed while smiling I laughed and said ok. I grabbed some clothes and took off my pj's and put them on my bed I started getting ready Harry was just staring at me with puppy eyes and I laughed. I sprayed some body spray on and put on some chapstick and put my shoes on. Harry said are you ready I said yea he said ok and grabbed my bag I grabbed my phone and we walked out of my room and closed the door. Me and Harry both walked into the kitchen Gemma and Anne were cooking I sat down at the table and yawned she said are you hungry I said no she said ok Harry quickly ate food and put on his shoes and said let's go babe I said ok and got up and walked over to the front door and walked out. Harry closed the door and unlocked the car and we both got in and he locked the car. I bit my lip while smiling when we both buckled up Harry started the car and backed out of the driveway. I started smiling while looking out of the window Harry slid his hand on my thigh and I blushed he said I hope you have a good day at School I laughed and said thanks. I rested my hand on his hand and he started smiling while driving. A little while later we got to school and he said alright bye Lucy was waiting outside for me I unbuckled my seat belt and looked at Harry he said plz text me if you need anything I smiled and said ok and gave him a hug he kissed my shoulder and I smiled. I got out the car and grabbed my phone and bag and closed the door and walked over to Lucy and she smiled and said hey girl and I laughed and we walked into the school building. Andy opened the door and we smiled and said thanks he walked in after us apparently me and Andy had all of the same classes which was amazing and I was extremely excited. We all walked to our class andy purposefully grazed his hand against mine and continued walking to class. I started blushing when we got into class me and Lucy sat down in our seats andy turned around and said why hello future Mrs Biersack my face went red Lucy said ohhhh shit and I said no shut up and I blushed and looked down. We weren't going to be doing anything for the rest of the week I looked out the window and felt someone rub their knuckle against my jaw I turned and saw andy smiling and said oops and he turned around and started talking to his friends. I immediately started thinking of Harry and said ohhh shit I grabbed my phone and started texting him.
ABBY: Heyyyyy so what ya doing.
HARRY: About to go for a run why 😁.
ABBY: You wanna do something after school 😏🥺.
HARRY: Ummmm Mrs Styles are you trying to ask me to do something dirty with you 😏😏.
ABBY: UMMM nooo unless you want to 👉👈🥺🥺 I'm innocent I promise.
HARRY: HAHAHAAA YOU ARENT FOOLING ME SWEET HEART you are notttt innocent trust me I know.
ABBY: WELLLL SHIT lmao are you really going to the gym or are you just saying that.
HARRY: you mean run babe anyway I'll text you later when I'm done.
ABBY: OK BYEE BITCH.
HARRY: excuse me lmaoo love u bye.
A little while later I put my phone down and looked up Andy was staring at me and had his head on his hands and he smiled and said who ya texting. I said my annoying step brother and laughed he said ew nice and laughed I said yea I agree and laughed. Lucy said sooo your step brother is Harry styles I said yep she said ehhhh no way he's like soooo hot I laughed and said I know. Lucy said ohhh have you guys and she whispered and covered her mouth and said have you guys did the nasty. I said oh my God no ew that's gross he's my step brother and I started laughing and shook my head. But that night started running in my mind like a movie I bit my lip and smiled I looked up and sighed. I said I can't wait till school is over every one laughed and said uh agreed. An excruciating hour later we went to our next classes. I only have 3 classes so I get to leave early which made me smile. Me andy and Lucy all talked for the last two class periods and I was extremely happy about that. The last period I texted Harry again and smiled.
ABBY: Hey I'm in my last period I only have 3 so I can leave school early 😁😁😁😁.
HARRY: Oh cool I finished showering a little while ago.
ABBY: Cool I'm talking to my friends andy and Lucy 😁.
HARRY: 🙄🙄🙄 Cool andy sounds nice and I'm happy you made a friend Lucy.
I rolled my eyes in class and said ugh are you fucking serious. Lucy said what's wrong andy said hey wats up I just put my phone down and sat against my chair. I picked my phone back up and noticed another text.
HARRY: Just plz don't do anything stupid with andy bc I love you very much.
ABBY: Really I'm not going to do anything calm down like really who do you think I am.
HARRY: Bye 🙄
ABBY: Fuck you too bye.
I put my phone down and crossed my arms I put my phone in my pocket I was so pissed. A little while later school was over me Lucy and andy all walked outside. Me and Lucy and andy walked over to a pole and started talking and laughing. A couple minutes later Harry pulled up and got out of the Car and locked it and stood in front of it. I wasn't paying attention Lucy said um Abby I said huh she said is that your step brother I turned and said fuck me and rolled my eyes. I said bye guys and they said bye and I started walking towards Harry he looked extremely pissed and he unlocked the car. I tried to open the door but he blocked me I said really he said wat the fuck. I looked at him and said what he said why are you talking to him his eyes were dark and he clenched his jaw I said no your not my boyfriend you can't tell me who I can and can't talk to. Harry scoffed and said get in the fucking car and walked away I just stood there in shock like what the fuck. I didn't want to get into the car I walked away Harry rolled down the windows and yelled ABBY GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN THE CAR NOW. I stopped and turned my head Lucy and andy were now walking over towards me. I said no I'll call Anne he said no now. I sighed and gave Lucy a hug and said bye she said I hope I see you tomorrow I said yea me too I turned around and Harry rolled up the windows I rolled my eyes and got in the car and closed the door. I buckled up and Harry started the car and started driving home I felt uncomfortable because we were not talking Harry turned up the radio and stopped at a red light. I said I love you Harry he didn't say anything. I looked at him and he said I love you more Abby I smiled and grabbed his hand he smiled slightly and shook his head. A little while later we got to the house and Harry parked I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed the door but he grabbed my hand and said no. I turned and looked at Harry and he leaned closer and kissed me passionately and I pushed him back and he said what I rolled my eyes and got out of the car and slammed the door and walked inside. I opened the front door and went to my room and plugged in my phone and changed I also used the restroom and went into the kitchen. A little while later Harry left the driveway and I sighed and sat down a little while later my dad came home and we started eating I just sat at the table. 7pm Harry finally came home and used the restroom and made food and sat down. Anne said Harry where have you been he said I needed space and he started eating. I sat away from everyone Anne said Abby you haven't eaten all day are you ok every one looked at me including Harry. Harry said why haven't you eaten yet Abby and I looked at him and laughed and he said what's so funny I said that fact that your gonna act like nothing fucking happened. I got up from the table and walked away Anne said Harold what did you do he said uhhh nothing I slammed my door and fell on the floor crying. Gemma ran in my room and said Abby is everything ok my dad and Anne also came in Harry also came in. Anne sat on my bed beside me and said Abby wats going on I said nothing she said honey you know you can't lie to me. Harry said fine you can talk to whomever you want to I don't fucking care we all looked at Harry Anne said really your mad because she's talking to guys he rolled his eyes and walked away. I yelled FUCK YOU he turned around and looked at me and said exsfuckingscue me I laughed and said you don't fucking own me my dad walked out of my room. Harry said yea I know I don't but don't come bitching to me when someone hurts you I said I  won't. A little while later I finally ate food and fell asleep.