FRIDAY:

It's officially Friday my week has been crazy. I cried a couple times Harry helped calm me down every time and I always apologized and he shook his head and said no absolutely not. I fell asleep against Harry's chest on night because I was having a severe panic attack. His mom didn't mind when Harry explained she saw my puffy eyes and felt horrible. Its currently 10am and I'm in my bed reading a book and everyone is helping Anne clean the house. A couple seconds later Harry comes into my room and says babbeee can you please help me and made puppy eyes. I laughed put my bookmark in my book and closed it and got up. Harry said oh you life saver and I kissed him and followed him in the kitchen laughing. Anne said Harry I asked you to help me not Abby I said no its fine I don't mind helping she said oh ok awesome my dad was at work today how fun. I helped Anne clean the house while my dad was at work I had a lot of fun helping them anyway. Harry slapped my ass constantly and his mom kept yelling at him I would always laugh and smile. A little while later it was 3pm we all finished cleaning the house and Anne started cooking for everyone we all showered and went into the kitchen. My dad got home a little while later and told everyone hi and went into their room and closed the door. We all ate dinner and just talked in the kitchen Harry kept looking at me from across the table. I would just laugh and roll my eyes I got up from the table and went to the bathroom and went in my room and changed and went into the living room. Everyone was chilling on the couch I was bored I bit my lip and looked at the front door. Harry looked at me confused I grabbed my shoes and put them on then walked out of the front door and closed it and started walking. Harry said um ok and followed me outside the breeze felt really good against my skin. Harry said babe wait up and I laughed and said your taller than me he said I know but your quick. I just laughed and shook my head Harry said hey you ok and I just sighed. Harry said oh no what's wrong I know that sigh anywhere I said I just miss my mom he said I know I said is coming up soon. Harry said yea senior year how fun I sighed and said I know right. Harry said when do you start school I said August 10th he said ew that is gross I started laughing. A little while later me and Harry walked back home and he quickly kissed me before we went inside he locked the door. I said sorry I just wanted fresh air they said no its fine I smiled. We all ended up falling asleep at around 11pm.