24 August 9th sunday

AUGUST 9TH SUNDAY:

My dad woke me up at 9am and I groaned fuckkkk I'm exhausted. He said Abby get ready we are going to church. I said ok dad and he walked out and closed my door. I layed back down and yawned and stretched its too fucking early to do anything right now. I was still slightly sore from what happened last night between me and Harry. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I went back into my room and Harry was sitting on my bed I laughed and said hi. Harry yawned and said hi I laughed and said can I help you he laughed and layed back down. I laughed and said awww sleepy baby he said shut up and laughed I walked over to my bed and layed down and fell back asleep beside Harry. A little while later my dad came in my room and said get up me and Harry were both knocked out. Anne said are they ready and she said aw they are sleeping she said let's just let them sleep he said ok and closed my door and walked away. Everyone left to go to church a couple minutes later Harry nudged me and said it worked I woke up and said huh he started laughing and so did I. Harry you were actually sleeping I laughed and said uh yea the fuck and we both started laughing our asses off. Harry said alright and yawned and stretched and got up. I yawned and stretched I rolled over on my back and looked at Harry and smiled. He said someone has school tomorrow and he laughed I said shuttt uppp and he laughed and said you will be ok. We walked into the kitchen and Harry got food out and started cooking it I yawned and stretched. I said my first day of senior year yeah helll no Harry started laughing and said good luck babe I said thanks I'm going to need it. He said text me if you need anything I laughed and said ok sounds good. Harry said last night was amazing I said yea I agree and stood beside him and watched him cook food. It smelt really good I said I'm going to have a spa day Harry said that sounds like fun I said I agree. I rested my elbows on the counter and smiled at Harry and he laughed and shook his head. I sighed and said fuckkk school he said I agreee and we both started laughing our asses off. I said I'm not excited about it he said I'm not excited for you I said oh thanks. I checked my phone and said I'm gonna take a bath Harry said alright have fun I grabbed some clothes from my room and headed to my bathroom. I locked the bathroom door and turned on the bathtub and took off my clothes and brushed my hair. I used the restroom and climbed in the tub and turned on some music and started jamming out to Black Veil Brides. It was 11am when I got in the tub I took a nice long hot relaxing bath I guess I forgot to lock the door because Harry walked in and closed and locked the door. I jumped and said may I help you then he just smirked 😏 and started taking off his clothes my breath hitched in my throat he smiled and said scoot over babe. I moved and he climbed in and I bit my lip and blushed. Harry pulled me on his lap and smiled I grabbed a cup and started pouring water on his hair and he smiled and said I like this and I laughed. I started washing his hair while he just looked at me smiling he said your really hot darlin. I smiled and said thanks so are you he said you still feeling nervous about tomorrow I said yea he said aw babe I'm sorry I laughed and said no its fine honestly it's my last year. I kissed Harry's forehead and he gripped my waist and I moaned slightly and he said oh babe and kissed my throat and I bit my lip. An hour later me and Harry got out the tub and changed I picked up my dirty clothes. I put my hair up in a bun and washed my face I turned my fan on and also some music and did a face mask and layed on my floor and listened to music. Harry walked in and said holy shit you scared me and we both started laughing. He said what are you doing babe I said a face mask he said ok and started laughing and layed down beside me and kissed my head and I smiled me and Harry both layed on the floor and listened to music together. Anne said oh hey guys what are you doing I said a face mask Harry said oh I'm just chilling with my home girl and we all started laughing and I smiled and said oh my God Harry and laughed. A little while later I took it off and did a couple of other things Harry helped me pick out a outfit for tomorrow and I put it on my vanity. A little while later I plugged my phone in and went into the kitchen after I used the restroom it was 5pm and they were almost done cooking. Anne said I will wake you up at 6am I said huhhh she laughed and said yep and smiled. I said fmlll every one started laughing I said ughhhh I forgot how much I hate school she said do you have your schedule I said uh huh she said ok good. I have to find that and put it on my vanity I went back into my room and put my schedule on my vanity I also sprayed some body spray on and sighed. I went back into the kitchen and sat at the table she said I'm dropping you off and Harry is picking you up I said ok. I already had Harry's number so I'll just text him. 6pm rolls around and we all sat at the table and ate dinner and talked I didn't eat much. Anne said hey Abby honey are you ok you haven't eaten anything I said I'm just really nervous and I miss my friends. Anne said I understand but it's your last year I said uh huh I know Harry rubbed my hand and said hey if you need anything text me I said ok and smiled. A little while later we picked up the dishes I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and also used it. I took my benadryl at 8pm it usually kicks in at 9pm. A little while later I yawned and stretched against Harry on the couch I said good night and gave everyone a hug and went to bed I climbed into bed and plugged my phone in and yawned. Princess jumped on my bed and snuggled against me I was able to convince my dad to let me keep her.