FRIDAY:

I had my alarm set so I could wake up and get ready to leave to drop Harry off at the airport which I wasn't excited about it. I was really going to miss him and so was Ludo who I love very much. At 4 am my alarm went off I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I don't want to get up. I yawned and stretched I heard my door open and someone jump on my bed I said hmmmm who is it and I saw Harry Green eyes sparkling in the light from my lamp I said hi and kissed him. A little while later we all finally woke up I used the restroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I took care of Ludo while Harry packed the car I felt like I was gonna throw up my dad left for work a little while ago. After me and Ludo went inside I locked the door we left a little while later me and Harry sat in the back seat I held his hand and rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head. We all left rhe house at around 4:30 we all walked out of the house and Anne locked the door and we all got in the car and buckled up. Gemma and Anne sat in the front seat me and Harry sat in the back seat and she started the car and started driving out of the driveway and turned on the radio. Anne turned on the radio and we all started jamming out together and talking about random shit and laughing together. I had a lot of fun I held Harry's hand and he lifted mine and kissed it I bit my lip and smiled and blushed and shook my head while looking at Harry smiling widely. An hour later we finally got to the airport Anne parked the car and we all got out and headed inside. I was gripping Harry's hand tightly not wanting to let go at all. We all walked over to the ticket station and got tickets and Harry put his luggage up and we all walked around and used the restroom. A couple minutes later we went through security my heart started racing when we got to the terminal I started getting slightly dizzy and I couldn't breathe. I looked at Harry and he looked sad we all sat down and took a couple of pictures together a couple of fans noticed him and he had to get security which sucked but oh well. His body guard sat with us while we waited for the plane he was extremely sweet and funny. I stayed by Harry the whole time he left a couple of shirts and hoodies for me and sprayed it in cologne. He also sprayed his bed with it and I'm definitely going to be sleeping in his bed while he's gone. Harry looked at me and said Abby you need to breathe and I let out a shaky breathe I looked at him and my eyes started watering he said come here and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and started crying he said shhh it's ok and he kissed my shoulder and kept rubbing my back I started shaking because I was crying so hard. A little while later I finally slightly calmed down they called for his plane and he got up and gave us a hug and he walked away with his body guard. I yelled BYE HARRY he said BYE ABBY I LOVE YOU I said I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH HARRY and he walked away he took half of my heart with him. I started crying so Gemma hoisted me up and carried me out of the airport and she put me in the car and buckled me up. I fell asleep in the car Anne woke me up when we got home. I lazily took off my shoes and ended up crashing in Harry's room Ludo jumped on the bed and fell asleep as well. A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and noticed I was in Harry's bed. I felt the tears start to make their way up my throat but I squeezed my eyes so I wouldn't cry Ludo jumped off the bed and started barking. I sighed and got up and let him out and I went to the bathroom and used it and headed into the kitchen and ate some food and chilled on the couch I felt like complete shit the whole day. We all hung out in the living room all day Harry was busy flying and figuring out tour schedules. I slept a lot all day and ate through out the day. A couple of hours later it was dinner time Anne wanted me to help so I could get my mind off of Harry I'm starting to feel like she suspects me and Harry are dating but she just isn't saying anything I think Gemma has a sneaking suspension as well. I helped cook dinner and we all ate together my dad was home later than usual but ate dinner with us. He said so how was it dropping Harry off at the airport just hearing his name made me want to cry Anne said it went well I just really miss him my dad said yea me too. I bit my lip and put up my dishes and went to my room I called Andy and he answered and said hey whats up I said he's gone. Andy said oh my God are you ok I said no and I started crying again and he said it's ok I will come over tomorrow I said ok and hung up. I chilled on my phone for a while and then everyone went to bed a little while later I started crying. At around 2 am Gemma came in and sat down beside me and wrapped her arm around me and she just let me cry and tried to calm me down.