MONDAY:

I woke up and realized it was Monday I have to go back to school Wednesday because of the fight. My step siblings went to school and I started laughing and smiled. I yawned and stretched Harry was still asleep. I was sleeping against his chest his butterfly tattoo is extremely beautiful he had a bunch of tattoos on his arms and chest. I started smiling and traced his tattoos while he was sleeping he was snoring lightly. I yawned and snuggled against him and fell back asleep. The sun was extremely bright I grabbed my blanket and pulled it closer over me and Harry and I fell back asleep against him. I woke back up a couple minutes later and started laughing for no reason I grabbed the blanket and covered my face while I was laughing. Harry woke up and yawned and stretched he said babe why the fuck are you laughing I snorted and Harry started laughing as well and said oh my God. We both laughed and said holy shit that's great me and Harry got up and used the restroom then went downstairs I gave Harry a quick kiss and he smiled and we both sat down on the couch by my mom. My mom said good morning Abby and Harry we smiled and said Goodmorning I rested my head on Harry's shoulder and yawned he did as well. Harry said we should probably get heading out soon I yawned and stretched and said yea probably. We talked to my mom for a while me and Harry went upstairs and packed our stuff. Harry packed the car and we both used the restroom and left at around 12pm. Me and Harry got lunch and drove home we talked and jammed out to music. I started laughing because Harry was singing his heart out my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. We took a break to get gas and use the restroom some guy hit on me in the gas station but I didn't pay attention. Me and Harry got home at 2pm Harry's mom and sister were cooking food and said hey guys. Me and Harry put our bags up and used the restroom I ended up falling asleep on the couch and Harry tucked me in and charged my phone. I was extremely exhausted from the car ride a little while later Harry woke me up and said the food was done I got up and went into the kitchen and everyone was making a plate. I yawned and stretched and went to the bathroom quickly and headed back into the kitchen. I was not excited to go back to school Wednesday I said ughhh fuck school honestly. I got some food and sat at the table my dad wasn't home I didn't know why Anne said are you excited to go back to school Wednesday I said ugh no and started eating I'm just happy that bitch doesn't go back for two weeks. We all ate and talked about our day a little while later my dad came back smiling I looked down and shook my head. Harry looked at me and said ok my dad used the restroom and sat down and ate some food. I was done so I put my bowl in the sink I yawned and stretched. I sat back down by Harry Anne said so where were you your home later than you normally are. My dad said oh it was traffic it was hectic she said oh ok and continued eating. I looked at my dad's neck and noticed a hicky I made a oh shit face Harry looked at me and I smiled and got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used it I said I can't believe he hasn't changed I shook my head and frowned I just can't wait to graduate me and Harry still haven't told his parents that we are dating yet but we choose not too. A little while later we all hung out in the living room and watched movies my dad sat by Anne and kept kissing her I felt my eyes watering because he didn't love her I shook my head and looked at my phone. A little while later I said good night guys and got up and darted to my room and closed my door and plugged my phone in and layed down and closed my eyes.