67 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched lacey was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I sighed and said we should go back home Lacey woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Lacey said no absofuckinglty not I'm enjoying our week off of school and our crazy trip.

I started laughing and said uh yea me too Lacey said can we stay in Florida for the rest of the week.

I smiled and said yea sure she said ok cool and layed back down and yawned.

I smiled and said lacey she said uh huh I said what do you wanna do today.

Lacey said um we can go to the beach I smiled and said yea sure we can do that.

A couple minutes later me and lacey got up and went into the bathroom and brushed our hair and teeth.

We also used the restroom then walked back into our room and grabbed our bags.

A couple minutes later me and Lacey got our bathing suits and quickly changed into them.

Me and Lacey both put our hair in a bun and grabbed everything that we needed and walked out the hotel room.

Me and lacey walked down the hallway and headed towards the elevator and laughed together.

A couple minutes later me and lacey walked out of the hotel and got in the car and headed to the beach.

It was an extremely beautiful day and the weather was absolutely amazing.

Me and lacey got into the car and locked our doors and buckled up.

Lacey decided to drive she turned on the car and rolled down the windows and turned up the radio.

Lacey started driving out of the parking lot and I smiled while looking out of the window.

I absolutely did not want to go back home because I would have to go back to school.

Me and lacey jammed out and laughed together the whole way to the beach.

A little while later me and lacey got to the beach and parked the car and she rolled up the windows and lowered the radio.

Lacey turned off the car and we got out and closed our doors and locked the car and started walking on the sand.

The sun was extremely bright I said holy shit its so bright lacey laughed and said yep.

Harry told me Andy had left yesterday because me and lacey weren't home my dad is still mad at me.

But oh fucking well I'm 18 and I wanna live my life how I wanna.

A couple minutes later me and lacey found seats and put on some sunscreen and sat down on our chairs.

I said lacey we should have a makeover before we go home she smiled and said I love that idea.

I smiled and said hell yea and I gave her a high five and we started laughing together.

Me and lacey talked about random shit and laughed together I said so what are you doing after high school.

Lacey said I don't know honestly I said I might take a year and get my life together.

Lacey said yea I might do that sounds like a really good idea I said Andy might move and become a rock star.

Lacey said I would love to see that I smiled and said yea me too we were both wearing sunglasses.

I noticed a bunch of families hanging out and it made me smile and miss my family a little bit.

I said oh we should also get tattoos lacey said oh my God yesss I'm dieing to get one.

Me and lacey started laughing together and I shook my head and bit my lip.

Me and lacey flipped over onto our stomachs a little while later I closed my eyes so I could tan my back.

I felt extremely weird I opened my eyes and saw a guy standing beside me staring at my ass.

I said what the fuck I said excuse me fuck off he said oh shit sorry and walked away.

Lacey was sleeping I closed my eyes and took a nap a little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and rolled over.

I yawned and stretched and looked at lacey and she woke up a couple minutes later and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto her back.

Lacey smiled and said what happened I said some weird guy was staring at my ass.

She said ew what the fuck I said yea I know right I saw a little girl laughing and running with her dad.

I said aw and smiled lacey said do you wanna be a mom I said yea but I'm scared.

Lacey said yea me too and also completely understandable a little while later me and lacey sighed.

I said what time is it I grabbed my phone and it said 2 pm I said Jesus let's go.

Lacey said ok a couple minutes later we grabbed our stuff and got up and walked over to the parking lot.

A couple minutes later we got in the car and buckled up.

I said holy shit its hot me and lacey started laughing together and she turned on the car.

I rolled down the windows and turned on the radio while she drove down the highway and looked for food.

A little while later me and lacey ordered food and headed back to the hotel.

After we got back to the hotel we went into our room and changed and plugged our phones in.

Me and lacey climbed into bed and ate food and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A couple of hours later me and lacey fell asleep for the night while watching TV.