18 sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up at around 2am I groaned fuckkkk. I yawned and stretched and got up and went to the bathroom then went back into my room. Harry was still awake watching movies I wasn't wearing pants just underwear and a shirt. I knocked on his door and he said come in I opened the door and walked in and closed and locked the door. Harry said oh hey Abby wats up he was only in his boxers I said I couldn't sleep he said oh ok come here I guess lmao and laughed I said ok and climbed in his bed. Harry had his fan on and he was watching movies I smiled and bit my lip and looked down Harry just looked at me and smiled he ran his hand down my thigh and I blushed slightly. I looked at the movie and turned Harry was staring at the movie as well his hair was all messy and it really turned me on I bit my lip and started feeling slightly horny. I moved the blanket and straddled Harry's lap he looked at me and smiled he said Abby wat are you doing I just looked at him and bit my lip. Harry immediately leaned closer and started kissing me passionately I moaned slightly Harry grabbed my hips and started grinding me against him and I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Harry moaned slightly I felt him get harder under me and I smiled against his lips. I pulled back and pushed him slightly against the bed and he just looked at me and smirked and said Abby wat are you doing. I said do you want me to stop he said fuckkk no and I smiled and said good because I'm not and he started smiling and said good I smirked and said I'm only getting started. Harry said mhhh your so fuckin hot Abby I said I know and smiled and looked at him seductively and he said fuck and kept getting harder against me it made me want him more than ever. I leaned closer and started kissing his neck and he moaned slightly and I smiled I started kissing down his neck to his chest and moved my way down his chest to his stomach. I got down his stomach and pulled his boxers down slowly and he moaned Abby and I smiled I started kissing his hip bones and he said fuckkk and his head went back and I smiled against his skin. I pulled his boxers down completely and he was slightly precuming I smiled and bit my lip. I licked his tip and the precum was salty Harry said fuckkk Abby and I looked up and he smiled. I wrapped my lips around his tip and started swirling my tongue around him and I looked up and his head was back and he was smiling widely and I felt my heart race. His dimples were popping out a lot and my face went red he moaned Abby quietly and bit his lip. I started moving my head up and down and he started moaning more slightly I pulled my head up and started licking the base to the tip. Harry was losing his shit I started moving my head up and down slightly rougher and he groaned and I felt it throughout his dick I started getting wet slightly. A couple minutes later I felt Harry twitch and warm liquid fill my mouth Harry looked down at me and I pulled my head up and spit came out I wiped my mouth and swallowed the warm liquid I looked up at Harry and he was smiling while breathing heavily. I said huh he said damn I wish I've known you wanted to do that and I laughed and slid his boxers back on. I straddled his lap again and started kissing him passionately and he moaned slightly into the kiss I said promise you won't tell anyone he said I promise and I smiled and said ok good I got up and left his room. I said goodnight Harry love you he said love you too Abby I closed his door and smiled walking back to my room. I checked my phone it said 3am I said holy shit and laughed I climbed into bed and cuddled against my blanket and fell asleep. A couple hours later Anne came into my room and said Abby me and your dad are going to be gone all day I yawned and said ok bye. She laughed and said also Gemma is at a friend's house for the night I said ok she said are you and Harry going to be ok I said yea she said alright bye I said bye and she closed my door. Anne said Harry we are leaving he said ok bye mom and she walked into the living room I yawned and stretched. I groaned fuckkkk I heard Harry's door open and close a couple minutes later Harry walked into my room and said hey sexy they gone its just me and you. I looked at him and laughed and rolled over on my bed I felt the bed shift and I looked at Harry and he got snuggled into my blanket I smiled and rolled back over. I got snuggled against Harry's chest and fell back asleep for a while. A little while later I woke back up against Harry's chest and smiled. I got up and went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it I walked into the kitchen and looked for food. A little while later Harry walked into the kitchen and said um what the hell are you doing I turned around and said huh and he started laughing and shook his head and said you need help babe I said no and laughed he sighed and walked into the kitchen and stood beside me and watched me. Harry walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder and I smiled I felt Harry's bulge and I bit my lip and blushed. He rested his forehead against my shoulder and said that smells really good I said thanks he said of course. Harry lifted his head and said do what do you wanna do today I said well we are home alone all day and smiled he said I can ask my friends if they wanna go hang out at the basketball court if you wanna go. I smiled and said yea sure of course he smiled and kissed my shoulder and called his friends I finished cooking and plated the food and started eating. Harry walked in and said damn your already eating without me I laughed and said sorry he laughed and said no its fine honestly eat babe and I continued eating.