Me andy and Lucy were all laughing at random shit for no reason. A little while later Harry pulled up and got out the car and waited on the passenger side. Lucy said hey Abby I said huh she said your ride is here I looked and saw Harry standing there clenching his jaw slightly and smiled at me. I laughed and shook my head I said bye guys see you Monday they said bye see you Monday. I laughed and walked away over to Harry I said hey and he said hey you wanna be a Rebel tonight I said wat. Harry laughed and said yea you wanna sneak out with me tonight I said yoooo helll yea. Harry laughed and gave me a high five and said eyyyyy my girl I laughed and got into the car and buckled up. Harry got in and locked the car and buckled up as well and I just smiled and bit my lip and blushed while Harry started driving home. Harry decided to roll down the windows and turned on the radio and I started smiling and he said oh you like that I said ummm yea he laughed and said alright. It was a really beautiful day the weather felt absolutely amazing the breeze was blowing in me and Harry's hair his curls were all over the place. Harry decided to take the long way home I didn't mind though we were having a blast. We made jokes and laughed the whole time we also jammed out as well. Me and Harry were just living our lives to the fullest Harry stopped to get gas really quick before we went home. We got home and my dad was home Anne finished cooking and they were all eating I went to my room and changed and plugged my phone in and went to the bathroom and used it and went into the kitchen. Everyone was laughing and eating I felt my chest start to hurt I clutched the wall and slid down because I couldn't breathe I was having an anxiety attack and I was shaking. Harry got up and said Abby and ran over to me and knelt in front of me. He said hey bave are you ok I said I can't breathe he said ok take deep breaths every one ran over to me. A couple minutes later I was ok and Harry helped me up carefully he said wat happened I said anxiety he said oh ok that's awful I said yea it is. A little while later we all ate dinner and did the dishes every one was in the living room watching movies. I followed Harry in the living room and sat down by Gemma and chilled on the couch. Gemma said hey girl I started laughing and said hi girl and we both started laughing. We all watched the movie and I used the restroom while they were watching it. I had another slight anxiety attack in the bathroom so I sat on the floor and took a couple deep breaths and I got up and walked out of the bathroom and went into the living room. Suddenly every thing started getting blurry Harry saw me and ran over to me before I blacked out.

HARRYS POV:
Me and my family were watching a movie Abby has been in the bathroom for a while but oh well. A couple minutes later she came out I looked at her and she looked really weird. A couple seconds later she looked like she was gonna faint. I ran over to her and yelled ABBY and she fell and I grabbed her so she wouldn't hit her head. I carefully picked her up and put her on the couch we paused the movie my mom went and grabbed an ice pack and put it over her head. I ran my thumb against her lip and smiled slightly her chest was rising up and down slowly.

ABBY POV:

I woke up and saw Harry standing over me. He said oh good your ok I said what happened he said you passed out I said oh shit really. He said yea I said why are my anxiety attacks getting bad now. Harry said I don't know a couple minutes later I got up and drank some water and I started feeling better Harry kept his arms around me to keep me steady and I laughed. A little while later I started feeling much better I stayed by Harry just in case I had another one. A little while later everyone went to bed me and Harry stayed in the living room and talked for a while. After me and Harry knew everyone was sleeping we carefully got up and snuck out and locked the house door and jumped into Harry's car and he locked it and drove out of the driveway. After we drove out the neighborhood Harry rolled down the windows and turned on the radio and I started smiling while the wind in my face. Harry started smiling as well while driving down the highway he said we are badasses I said uh helll yea we are and we both laughed and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I said oh my God Harry he said what I said we are terrible kids he said oh well fuck it gotta have fun once in a while I laughed and said well yea true your right. We kept driving down the highway till we got to the beach Harry parked and he smiled and unbuckled I laughed and unbuckled as well. Harry turned to the side and looked at me he sighed I said oh shit what did I do. Harry laughed and said no you didn't do anything wrong I laughed and said oh ok cool he laughed as well. Harry said soooo I wanna ask you something Abby I said um sure go ahead he said do you want to be my girlfriend I looked at him and smiled widely and said really he smiled and said yes I am dead serious. I started blushing and said yessss Harry of course and smiled like crazy and pulled him closer and kissed him passionately and he moaned slightly into the kiss and we both smiled and pulled back. I said so boyfriend he said yes girlfriend and we both started smiling and bit our lips we took a picture together and we both just continued smiling. I put me and Harry's anniversary in my phone and said holy shit Harry said huh babe I said it's midnight he laughed and said midnight memories and started playing the song after he turned the car on I smiled and laughed. Me and Harry continued jamming out we got back home at 2am me and Harry quietly snuck in and went to our rooms I used the restroom then went to bed smiling like crazy.