20 monday

MONDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I checked my phone it said 5am Monday morning. I said why am I up I yawned and stretched and rolled over onto my stomach and closed my eyes but I couldn't fall back asleep. I grabbed my phone and groaned fuckkkk I got up and went to the bathroom and used it and closed the bathroom door. Harry was sleeping right now and I sighed because I wanted him but I knew I had to get sleep because of school today unfortunately I was not fucking excited. I opened Harry's door and peeked in he was completely knocked out I walked up to him and quickly pecked his lips and walked out and closed his door and walked back into my room and fell asleep. A couple hours later Anne came in my room and said Abby dear it's time to get up I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched she walked out of my room and closed my door. I used the restroom then changed and sprayed some body spray on I grabbed my folder with my paper work. I was too anxious to eat Harry gave me a hug and said good luck and me and Anne left. A little while we pulled up to the school and got put and started walking inside to the front office. A lady said Ms Morgan Anne said yes she said principle Adam's is waiting for you we smiled and said thanks. Me and Anne got into the office the principle was a young guy he was extremely sweet me and Anne sat down. Mr Adam's said hello Abby and shook my hand I said hi and we started talking and he did all my paperwork and handed me back my transcript and other things. He said welcome to our school and smiled he said you need anything let me know. He handed me my schedule and other things I needed to know school starts August 10th fun I said thank you and bye and me and Anne left. I got in the car and said damn he's hot Anne started laughing and said oh boy I laughed we got home a little while later. Harry immediately hoisted me up and I laughed I said today went good he smiled and said yeay and started laughing Anne started talking to my dad. Harry carried me to my room and I put my shit up Harry said did you kiss me this morning I said ye why. Harry leaned closer and kissed me and said I wanted to be awake and I smiled against his lips. A little while later we all ate dinner and hung out in the living room Gemma was still sleeping at her friend's house Harry was on the other couch and I just looked at him. Harry got up and walked in front of me and smiled I sat at the edge of the chair and looked up at him. Harry bit his lips and shook his head I saw his dimples and his messy curly hair and how it moved when he shook his head. He walked away laughing and my heart was in my throat and I watched him walk away he went into his room and I sighed quietly and looked down and checked my phone and saw my best friends texted me. I smiled while texting them back it's officialy 8pm at night I yawned and stretched I got up and used the restroom then headed to bed because I was exhausted I fell asleep at 9pm my bed was really comfortable.