Harry took a shower at 3pm and got out at 3:30 I took one after him and got out at 4pm. I got out the shower and dried off I took a hot shower and jammed out to music while doing it. I brushed my hair and teeth when I got out the shower. I put my dirty clothes up and went into the kitchen me and Gemma decided to help Anne cook some food. Harry watched us and kept us company and made some really dumb jokes which was hilarious. A little while later my dad came home and went and took a shower. My dad came in the kitchen after he put his dirty clothes up we were almost done cooking the food. A little while later we finally finished cooking the food. We all got some and sat at the table and started eating our food and talking about our day. My dad had a really crazy day me and Harry talked about our own shit and laughed. Our parents didn't care anyway me and Harry laughed our asses off. I sighed and put my head on his shoulder and he smiled and kissed my head and I bit my lip and smiled. Harry said your extremely gorgeous Abby I smiled and said thanks he smiled and said of course babe quietly I smiled and held his hand secretly. Harry ran his thumb against my thigh and I smiled and blushed he opened my leg slightly no one was paying attention. Harry ran his hand up my thigh and cupped my heat I felt my heart race and my breath hitched and he smiled and whispered in my ear and said cat got your tongue darlin and my mind started racing. Harry moved his hand and I felt sad because I was slightly horny now. Harry got up and put our dishes in the sink and he went to the bathroom and I just sat there and felt sad and I laughed and looked down and bit my lip and shook my head. Everyone went into the living room I just stayed at the table Harry said Abby you coming I looked up and said huh he said are you coming into the living room I said I dunno he laughed and said ok and walked away leaving me at the table alone. A couple minutes later I sighed and got up from the table and went to the bathroom then went to my bedroom and plugged my phone in and layed on my bed after I turned my fan on. I layed on my bed and looked at the ceiling and enjoyed the cool air. A couple minutes later Harry knocked on my door and walked in and he said hey babe whats wrong I said nothing he said you sure I said yea he sat down and looked at me. Harry bit his lip and said pack up I said huh and sat up he said pack your fucking bag and smiled he kissed me and walked out of my room. I smiled and grabbed my bag and started packing it with clothes I put my tolitres in it and put my bag down Harry was charging his phone. I smiled and bit my lip it was 8pm Harry said we were gonna leave tonight. Harry grabbed our bags and packed the car Anne said where are you guys going Harry said Abby mom house she said ok. After our phones were charged we left Harry got gas and we headed to my mom's house I was super excited. I kept kissing Harry's cheek and he smiled and held my hand the whole time we jammed out to music the whole time. We laughed and smiled and enjoyed the view we got there at 10pm. Harry grabbed our bags and I knocked on the door my dad answered and said Abby I gave him a hug and went into the house and instantly got flashbacks. I gave my mom a hug and cried she said I missed you so much I said me too mom. Me and Harry both used the restroom and changed we put my stuff in my own room. We went downstairs and watched a movie I sat by my mom and cuddled with her we took a couple pictures. My step siblings were excited to see me and I started laughing my mom said does your lip hurt I said nope and laughed Harry said badass and we all started laughing together. We all hung out and talked for a while I fell asleep and Harry carried me to bed and turned on my lamp and fan and closed my door and locked it. Harry layed down and I cuddled up against his chest and he kissed my head and fell asleep as well.