11 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up the next morning and groaned fuckkkk. I was like huh I woke up on top of Harry I guess he didn't move me. I started smiling against his chest he was extremely soft and warm. I looked up at him and he looked extremely peaceful his eyelashes were really nice and his lips looked extremely soft. I checked Harry's phone it was 9 am. I yawned and stretched I layed back down against Harry and nuzzled my head against his neck and he smiled and pulled me closer. The sun was not up yet so I assumed it was still night time Harry stirred in his sleep and I looked up and smiled. I was completely wide awake right now I opened my eyes and yawned and stretched I was so wide awake since I slept all day yesterday. I checked Harry's phone it was 1am I sat up and straddled his lap I ran my hands down his chest his butterfly tattoo was really pretty he also had a bunch of other tattoos I looked at him and smiled. He looked like a cute little baby when he slept his curly hair was a mess. I leaned forward and kissed Harry I felt him slid his hands up my hips and gripped them. I pulled back and Harry woke up said oh now your awake and I laughed he smiled it was really adorable I said yea I'm awake now. I sat up straight and Harry just looked at me and bit his lip and said damn babe I'd never imagined you'd be on top of me I bit my lip and said well I am he said uh yea you are. I looked away and shook my head and bit my lip and smiled like crazy. Harry lifted his hips slightly and I felt his bulge I said oh my God Harry and laughed he said oops and smirked God did he look good. Harry put his hips back down and I got up and walked to the bathroom I heard Harry yawn and groaned fuckkkk I'm exhausted I laughed and went to the bathroom. Harry stood outside the bathroom with one arm on the door I opened it and he smirked and said hello future Mrs Styles I blushed and rolled my eyes and started blushing. I pushed Harry against the wall and grabbed his face and pulled him closer and started kissing him passionately he lifted me up on my tippy toes and deepend the kiss I put my hair in his hair and tugged it he moaned slightly. He pulled back so we could breath our lips were pink and swollen he looked really good and my body was on fire I said I love you Harry he said I love you too Abby I said I should go to bed before I end up sucking your dick in the hallway and laughed he said oh hell yea I said no and laughed I walked away and he said aww I was having fun I said goodnight he rolled his eyes and went into his room and closed his door. I layed down and said what the hell did I just do I bit my lip and smiled like absolutely crazy and squealed slightly. 8am this asshole barges into my room and turned on my lights he said alright babe your dad is waiting for you and I got up and went to the restroom. I grabbed all my stuff and went into the living room I gave everyone a hug. I gave Harry one last he slipped something in my front pocket and leaned down to my ear and seductively said use it on something important love and kissed my head I smiled and said ok bye and walked out the front door. Me and my dad hopped in the car we were driving down the highway my dad said are you excited to move in I sighed and said its gonna be a lot to adjust to my dad said yes it will be but you are 18 and about to graduate I said I know its crazy and my dad said yea it really is. My dad dropped me off at 10am I gave him a hug and said you next weekend he said alright love you babe I said bye and got out the car and went inside. My family was downstairs talking I went into my room and changed and used the restroom the money fell out after I used the restroom and went to change. I picked it up and it was 100 dollars I said oh my God I immediately called Harry. He said hello babe I said 100 fucking dollars he laughed and said hey I love you babe I put it in my purse and said I'm gonna beat you up next time I see you he laughed and said bet. I squealed and said wait he said hm I said I can finally buy more books Harry laughed and said see you sexy lil bookworm I laughed and said shut up. Me and Harry talked for a while then I went downstairs and ate and hung out with my annoying step siblings. My dad kept yelling at my little sister so I went upstairs and locked my door and layed down on my bed. Everyone went to bed at 10pm I stayed up till 12am and then I fell asleep.