73 sunday

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked out my window.

I noticed it was still extremely dark outside I sighed and got up and walked out of my room and headed into the kitchen.

I grabbed a cold coffee and used the restroom then went back into my room and started drinking it.

A couple minutes later I picked out some clothes and went into the bathroom and locked the door.

I turned on the shower and also turned on some music and brushed my hair and teeth.

I also used the restroom then I took off my clothes and got into the shower and closed the curtain.

I walked under the shower head and felt the hot water on my skin and started thinking about life after graduation.

I sighed and started washing my hair and showering.

I shaved and exfoliated and also used a good smelling body wash a hour later I got out of the shower.

I dried off and changed and put my hair in a bun and picked up my dirty clothes.

I went into my room and continued drinking coffee and put on a lotion and body spray.

I sat down in front of my mirror and started doing some skin care my door opened and I jumped.

Harry walked in and closed my door and climbed into my bed and fell asleep.

I said ok and continued doing skin care a little while later I plugged my phone in and climbed into bed and cuddled against Harry and fell asleep for the night.

A couple of hours later my dad Anne and Gemma all woke up and went into the kitchen together.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone.

I checked my notifications then I headed into the kitchen Gemma Anne and my dad were all laughing while cooking breakfast.

Anne smiled and said morning Abby me and your dad and Gemma are going grocery shopping.

Ludo ran over to me wagging his tail and barking I smiled and said ok sounds good.

I went into the kitchen and played with Ludo on the floor a little while later Harry came in the kitchen and took a picture of me and Ludo.

A little while later we all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

An hour later Gemma Anne and my dad left and went to go grocery shopping.

Me and Harry played with Ludo in the mean time I started laughing and layed on the floor.

After our parents got home we picked up the groceries and I took care of Ludo for a while.

A couple of hours later we all ate dinner together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating I took care of Ludo then he went to his doggy bed and went to sleep.

A little while later everyone went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.