Vol. 4 Chapter 6 - Afral (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"...Frick..." the soldier uttered at the sight.

"...CAS!" One of the soldiers yelled.

"About damn time..." he said quickly opening the door of the VAMTAC.

"Get in!" He yelled, as he prepared to evade the strafing run.

["Clear for strafing round? Over."] the pilot said, as the sandworm

["You're Clear."] The A-10 quickly closed the distance and-

—*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

The creature produced a demeaning screech as specifically designed incendiary rounds pierced through its plated body.
"Report That, we may just need to use AP incendiary rounds, for things like it." The Soldier commented. As the A-10 flew overhead and made a tight turn.

The creature produced an incomprehensible loud Screech as it soon faced the ground troops, a copious amounts of steaming blood pouring out from the wounds.

"I think we pissed him off."

"Good!" The female soldier said as she pointed the Anti-tank weapon at the creature once more.

["Going hot on two mavericks."] The A-10 pilot radioed.

The Pilot sent two Projectiles at the sandworm, at the same time the female soldier launched her own.

The hit from the soldier's panzerfaust managed to open a gaping hole, large enough for one of the projectiles to enter. One of the projectiles entered, The internal detonation ended the Monster for good, and the visible portion of its carcass slumped down, slamming onto the sand.

"Huh... So it did have a heart or a Brain..." the soldier scratched his head, as the creature died then and there, instead of its body simply continuing to move like an urchin which... Pretty much lacked those.

—~~—South Afral Desert Coast, Egypt Colony, Central Base—~~—

The Colonial territory expanded with every successfully quelled encounter, and right now Matthew has visited to oversee the progress, and also-

"So... Director. Who is she?" Sagorski asked me as he gestures towards the girl beside me, she held my forearm akin to that of a child holding onto a parent.

At least that is what I think that is, I hope it's not the 'lover' variation.

"Hello." She replied. Waving her hand

"This is Faye Speyer, she is new and will be responsible for the bioengineering & Chemical Sector, for the DRD. I know you've been a bit stingy because of too much work on all fields so she will take over for Biomechanics, so you can focus on your Drones."

"...I see, And I've been stingy because of people's... "Misconceptions"." He said.

"I'm sorry about that Sark," Matthew replied.

"It's fine. Anyways, Nice to meet you, Ms. Speyer."

"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Sagorski." Faye responded

"..." Sagorski's smile soon gradually disappeared from his face.

"There It is again... I'm starting hate this body..." he eventually uttered, For new personnel, and sometimes even familiar personnel who forgot, often mistake Sagorski for a girl, at one point he even decided to wear a hair clip in the shape of Male-Gender symbol for clarification, but that further made people assume he was a girl.

"Oh... Ms. Speyer, Sagorski is Male."

"Oh! I'm sorry, it was so difficult to tell!" She said

"Yeah, it's fine." Sagorski simply said.