107

"The house is empty right now, so you have time to get settled and later you'll meet my father," he said.

That was bit of a relief. Maybe it would be better if I see around the house before and then later meet him. I really hope he's cool.

"Well let's go inside. I can show you your room. Oh and the ballroom," he smiled and took my hand.

We walked quickly towards the big house. Through the door and there I was. Standing in front of a huge staircase that led halfway up, then parted into two and led upstairs. There were also some other room on the sides. I believe kitchen was on my right, but we didn't go in there yet.

"Come on. I'll show you your room first," he pulled me towards staircase. I was still mesmerised by the size and the beauty of the place. A little dark, but beautiful.

We walked up the stairs, my head turning from side to side to see everything. All the paintings, all the little carvings, all the candles, all the lamps, everything.

"Left from here," he said when we got upstairs. "Your room is next to mine," he added.

"Okay," I started moving faster to get to my room. I was excited to see how it looks like.

"Here we are," he stopped me at one of the doors. "This one?" I looked at him before opening the door. He nodded and I quickly opened the door.

Wow.

The room was huge. There was an enormous bed in the middle on it, windows on both sides.

There was a big dark green carpet on the floor and a dark leather sofa at the end of the bed.

On the left there was a dark wooden closet with a mirror on it. The mirror frame had all sorts of carvings on it.

On the side of the room, facing the bed, there was an armchair and a bookshelf. There were a lot of books, some which I even recognised.

Turning back to the right, there was another door. I went to open it to see what was behind it. To my great surprise I had my very own bathroom in my room.

"Is that for me," I pointed at the bathroom.

"You're the only one who has a door to it so I think so," Theo chuckled a little.

I excitedly ran into the bathroom and examined that as well. A huge bath, big mirror, sink, pretty fancy looking toilet. Also there was another dark carpet on the floor.

"It's beautiful Theo," I said walking back to him amazed.

"I'm glad you like it," he threw his arm over my shoulders. "Now I'll show you the ballroom."

I was excited to see the ballroom. If that was my room, then imagine what the ballroom would be like.

"I hope you haven't gotten the hang of dancing yet, because I sure haven't," I joked when we walked down the stairs.

"Not even close," he laughed.

"But how much time do we have until the ball?" I asked wanting to know if it was even possible. Anything under a week would be pretty much impossible.

"Three days," Theo shrugged.

"Three days?!" I stopped on the stairs and turned to him. "Are you kidding?! I can't even walk properly and you want me to learn how to dance in just three days?!"

"If it makes it any better, I'm not any better, so if we make a fool out of ourselves, at least not alone," Theo smiled.

"That's not very helping," I sighed but started walking again. The sooner we get to it the better we get for the ball.