45

"There should be!" He said. "Well if you're not man enough to do this, I guess I'll have to do it all myself!"

He sighed and walked towards the corner where the broom was. I looked at him satisfied. I got him to work finally.

"That's not nimbus or firebolt," I said seeing how he was holding the broom. "Yeah, I kind of figured,"

"You have to sweep the floor not wave it above it," I chuckled. "Like that?" He strongly pushed the broom to the floor and swept it. "A little more gentle,"I explained.

"Like that?" He finally got it right. "Yeah," I got back to the ingredients.

It was a lot harder to focus on the ingredients when I was hungry. I swear if I see Snape after I get out of here today, I'm gonna crucio him! Well maybe not something that bad, but you know what I mean.

"I'm done, how's yours going?" Draco finished his job before me. I knew I took a harder job! "Not yet,"

"Well, take your time," he leaned back on one of the chairs and put his hands behind his head and crossed his straight legs. I rolled my eyes, of course he was not gonna help.

He kept staring at me as I was putting away the ingredients. "You know, blinking is actually very good for your eyes," I joked when I saw that he was staring for a long time. "Guess I'll never know," he said and kept staring.

"Uh, no, that doesn't go there!" He pointed at the jar in my hands. "It was there before," I said. "No it wasn't, it was on the top shelf,"

"How would I reach it if it was on the top shelf?" I crossed my arms. "You need help putting it back?" He smirked.

"No," I shook my head and grabbed the nearest chair I could. I brought it in front of the shelf and stepped on it.

I didn't notice that I had put it wrongly on the crevice of the floor and it wasn't stable.

"Ah!" I yelled when I fell on the ground right after getting onto the chair. "Y/n! Are you okay!" Draco quickly ran and kneeled down next to me.

"No," I sat up and looked at my hand. The glass jar in my hand had broken and the glass had cut my palm pretty badly.

"Oh shit! Come here," he pulled me towards him and started taking off his tie. "What are you doing?" I looked at him confused.

"I'm stopping the bleeding," he grabbed my hand and placed the tie on the cut. "Does it hurt?" He asked. "No," I lied.

"Well it's gonna hurt a little," he said and before I could say anything he tightly wrapped the tie around my hand. "We have to get you to the hospital wing," he said.

"No we can't, look at the mess," I said looking at the floor with bunch of glass shattered all over it. "You're hand is more important than this! Snape can sweep that floor himself, it's not that hard," he smiled a little helping me get up from the floor.

"Ou, Draco, my leg," I pointed at it. "What's wrong with it? I don't see anything," he took a closer look to my leg. "I think I sprained my ankle," I said through pain. It hurt so so bad. "So you have to support me,"

"Of course, come here," he put my arm over him. "Slowly Draco," I said knowing that Draco walks very fast. "Yeah come on,"

"Draco I have to jump on one leg, it's not the easy. Ecpecially on the stairs," I said thinking about it.

We got out of the classroom leaving all the mess behind us. It was even more messy than when we had gotten there.

Finally we got to the stairs. That was scary. I didn't know how I was gonna get up the stairs especially when they move.