85

Mattheo Riddle pure-blood

"Is that supposed to tell me something? Because it doesn't," I turned around furrowing eybrows

"Is that supposed to tell me something? Because it doesn't," I turned around furrowing eybrows. "Maybe not," he carelessly scoffed and still grinned.

"Okay bye," I said quickly and turned back around. "I wasn't done," his cold voice pierced through me. I got chills. "What is it?" I turned around once again.

"Be careful Y/n," he smirked.

"Like I'm scared of Estrid and her little followers like you," I chuckled. Without responding anything he raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

I raised an eyebrow and didn't say anything else either. Just stared at him for a second before turning back around again and this time actually walking to my table.

"What did McGonagall want?" Draco asked right away as I took a seat next to him.

"She asked about me not making it into classes in time. Can you believe Snape told her that he didn't hold us up?" I looked at everyone. "What did you say then?" Draco asked.

"The same thing I told Snape. We went on a walk and lost a track of time," I shrugged.

"Oh and do you know someone named Theo Riddle? Am I the only one who doesn't remember him?" I asked. "Riddle?" Blaise looked surprised.

"Wait. You met him?" Draco asked right away. "Yeah, he introduced himself right after McGonagall left," I explained.

"Stay away from him Y/n," he said right away.

"It's not like I'm gonna go make friends with Estrid's minions," I lauged. "I mean it, Y/n," Draco didn't even smile. He seemed very serious.

"Wait, wasn't Vold-" Blaise was interrupted by Draco. "Shut up Blaise," He spat and Blaise instantly stopped. I didn't ask any further questions either.

Our next painful class was going to be potions. I had pretty much started hating potions class again. Not because of potions. I never thought I'd say that, but I really don't like potions anymore. Snape ruined it for me.

I don't know if it was for the potion we were brewing or was it really the cold, but I started feeling worse and worse. I was constantly cold and shaking a little. I really thought I got warm after the shower, but I guess not.

After classes we went to the common room, where I walked to go take another hot shower. This one had to help for the cold.

Before getting into the shower, I was shaking to the coldness of the bathroom trying to rub my skin to get warmth. I then hopped into the shower closing the curtains and letting the hot water run down my shoulders.

Soon enough I realised that the hot shower wasn't helping. It was making things worse. Not only did I still feel cold, now I also felt dizzy.

I quickly turned off the water and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around. I stepped closer to the little window that was foggy from all the steam but still letting through some cold fresh air. I needed air. The room around me felt like spinning. My legs were going weak and so did the rest of my body.