40

Aiden Merroy pure-blood

Soon was lunchtime and I was sitting at the Slytherin table with Blaise, Ly, Hayes and Draco

Soon was lunchtime and I was sitting at the Slytherin table with Blaise, Ly, Hayes and Draco. Everything was actually fine.

"Do ya'll want to go to the forbidden forest again?" Blaise asked out of nowhere. "I don't want to come back alone, so no thank you," I said quickly.

"I would like to actually," Draco said and Hayes and Ly agreed with him. "We'll promise to come back whenever you want to," Blaise looked at me.

I didn't want to be the one stopping either. "Okay, fine, but when I get tired you'll come with me," I looked at them. "Yeah,"

"Are we going after classes?" I asked. "No not so early. Let's wait until it gets more dark," Draco said.

"Maybe it would be better if it wasn't that dark," I said remembering the thing I saw last time. "It would be boring," Hayes tried to convince me.

"Well yeah, but what is some kind of animal comes?" I asked putting the fork into my mouth. "Last time there were no animals, why would there be this time," he said.

"Yeah, but-" I didn't finish that. I was a little scared to go to the forest, but when I wasn't gonna be alone this time, it couldn't be that bad.

"Okay fine," I said lastly, agreeing to go in the dark. At least I could do my homework before going.

"Are ya'll done eating?" I asked when I finished. "Do I look?" Blaise said pointing at the plate with still a lot of food on it.

I turned to others, but their plates were still half full also. "Eat faster,"

"We have so much time, where are you rushing?" Ly looked co fused slowly lifting the fork to her mouth. "I'm bored,"

"Wait! Is Transfiguration next?" I remembered not having the book. "Yeah?" Hayes said. "Well in that case I have to go get my book. I forgot it to my dorm," I said getting up from the table.

"Are we gonna wait for you here or are you gonna go alone to the class again?" Draco asked. "Wait for me," I said looking past Draco to Ly.

I walked towards the exit of the great hall, when I heard someone say my name. I turned around and saw it was Merroy. I quickly turned back around and kept walking. Only he was missing from a good day.

"Y/n!" He yelled from behind me as I kept walking faster. "Ignoring me?" He caught up to me and grabbed my robe.

"What do you want Merroy?" I roughly tried to pull my robe out of his hand. "So rude?" he smirked.

"Yeah, that's what you get," I said with a forced smirk. "Ha ha," he said sarcastically. "Did you and Draco break up?" He chuckled. That was out of the blue.

"We were never together Merroy. I would very appreciate if you could leave me alone," I tried to get the robe out of his grip once again. "Let go," I said demandingly.