46

Rickon Jenkins pure-blood

"What are you doing here?" I looked at him confused with my eyes wide open, still couldn't believe that he was standing right there

"I transferred," he widened his arms like it was supposed to be a surprise. "Wait what? Why!? You like Beauxbatons," I pushed myself to my elbows.

"Well I was wondering why you weren't answering to any of my letters so I decided that it was time for me to change schools," he smiled.

"What the hell?!" I got really excited. Rickon was in Hogwarts!!

"Wait, what do you mean, I didn't write you back? You didn't even write to me! I wrote to you!" I got a little angry that he would straight up lie to my face.

"I didn't get any letters from you," he said with a frown. "You're lying! I sent you many letters!"

"Well I sent you too, but you haven't gotten them either," he pointed his hand at me. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure I wrote you. Maybe they just got lost," he shrugged.

"Yeah, maybe," I still was doubtful. "Feels good to hear that you weren't just ignoring me. Everyone started saying how you've probably moved on," he said.

"I thought the same about you," I said. "What happened by the way?" He came closer to my bed and looked at my leg.

"I sprained my ankle," I smiled. "Oh, that's why you're just lying here," he chuckled.

"Yeah, aren't you supposed to be in class?" I was wondering. If it was my first day here, I had to get to classes right away.

"I haven't gotten to them yet. I was getting my things ready here," he explained. "Well you're late already so, maybe you can accompany me. I'm so bored!" I groaned.

"Sure, we can catch up," he sat on Ly's bed next to me. "So what has been going on in Beauxbatons since I left?" I was curious.

"Well honestly nothing too much. Capucine and Zoe are together again, they broke up a little ago and then they got back togehter again," he laughed.

"Oh shit, really? How is he not getting fired for that?" I was geniunly wondering. "No idea," he shrugged and laughed a little.

"Oh, you know what!?" He got excited. "What?" I got excited as well. "We won a game against Isaac," he said proudly.

Isaac had been his competator since the first day of school and he had never won a game against him before, so that was a very big deal.

"Really?! That is amazing Rickon," I got a little too excited forgetting about my ankle. "Ou ou," I winced in pain when it hit me. "You need to rest Y/n," he smiled.

"Yeah, but it's so boring. I even read a chapter of the world's most boring book ever," I complained.

"I'm sure," he chuckled. "Scoot a little," he said sitting down on my bed. I scooted over a little and he layed down. "I missed you Y/n," he said putting his arm around me.

"I missed you too Rickon. Weird that the letters got lost tho," I said. "Yeah, but at least I'm here now and we're together again,"

"How is Hayes by the way? He liked Beauxbatons," he asked. "He's fine. He has more friends than he ever had so that is definitely good," I joked.

"You still love potions right?" He asked. "Uh, yeah sure," I stumbled upon words a little. "Who's potions teacher?" He was curious.

"Uh, professor Snape, the head of the Slytherin house. I think you saw him when you came here," I said remembering my first time here.

"Oh the one with black weird hair?" He said jokingly. "Yeah, that's the one," I joked as well. It was actually pretty embarrassing knowing that he was my dad.

"Oh I almost forgot," he quickly got up. "I got you something," he rushed out of the dorm. I pushed myself up a little to see what it would be.

"Oh wow," I said when he came back into the room with a cute teddybear. "Is that for me?" I looked at him cutely. "Yeah, I saw it in the store and it reminded me of you," he said.

It was so sweet of him. "Do you like it?" He handed me the bear. "I love it Rickon. Thank you," I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to lay down next to me.

"Does she have a name?" I asked holding the bear above us. "I just called her Y/n's bear but you can think of another name," he laughed.

"I actually don't mind Y/n's bear," I started laughing as well.

"It's so good to have you back  Y/n," he turned to look at me. "I missed you," I said and he kissed me. I had missed his soft warm lips on mine. It felt so welcoming and I felt safe.

"Are you happy that I'm here pemanently?" He asked after ending the kiss. "Of course I am. You're probably one of the only people I can trust,"

"People here are snakes?" He asked. "Well some of them, but I have great friends who are there for me and who I can trust,"

"But not as much as me?" He smirked. "I don't know. They're just new and I don't know them as well as I know you,"

"Well then, what do I want right now?" He asked. "I think you want to get me a new ice bag," I said jokingly looking at the one that had already melted.

"You got it," he giggled and got up. "Don't go anywhere while I'm gone," he smiled and walked out of the dorm.

It was so good to have him back. I had thought about him coming here before, but I never thought it was even an option. But now he's here.

"I bought you candy too," he came back with an ice bag and a little bonbon. "Oh my favourite!" I grabbed the candy out of his hand and put it on the nighttable for later. I didn't need a mini explosion right now.

"Since I'm already standing up, do you want anything else?" He asked placing the ice on my ankle. "Hmm you could do my homework, but if that's too much to ask, you could just come back here," I joked and he layed back down next to me and put his hand back around me.

"I think Y/n's bear is tired, so you have to be quiet, she wants to sleep," I picked up the bear again. "Well sleep well Y/n's bear," he said jokingly and put her on my chest to sleep.

I was also kind of tired, so I fell asleep as well. I had missed being in his arms, we used to cuddle like this all the time. Well when we could sneak into each other's dorms. But right now there was luckily no one around.

Soon I think he fell asleep too. I felt his heart beat get slower and his breaths getting deeper.

//