81

Our first class in the morning was potions as always. This time I was even less excited to go. I didn't want to see Snape.

When we walked into an already full classroom and sat down on the free spots. Sadly to make the class even worse, we didn't get to sit together. Guess who I had to sit with?

Only the worst people in the whole school. Yup, you guessed it. Estrid, Pansy, Merroy, Rickon and the guy from the great hall. Ughhh! And I was the only one that had to sit there.

"Oh welcome Y/n. Come sit here," Merroy patted his lap. Did he not learn from the last time? "Shut it Merroy," Rickon said from next to him.

"But since you gotta be on a dick at all times, sit here," Rickon patted his lap as well with an evil smirk. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the free spot next to Pansy. Way to steal a joke Rickon.

She was probably the least mean and rude person at their table, and that's saying something. The class began and I tried to ignore their remarks as well as I could. Every time I wanted to just take the fucking cauldron and throw it at them, but I pushed my anger down.

"Y/n?" I heard Hermione from the other table that was quite far. "Yes?" I turned to see what she wanted.

"You want to come sit here?" She offered pointing at the extra chair on the side of the class.

"Piss of mudblood, go talk to people from your breed," Estrid said to Hermione.

Hermione's mood dropped form 50 to 0 real quick. "What is wrong with you Estrid!? You come in here and act like you fricking own everthing. Get over yourself!!" I yelled at her and got up from their table.

Everyone turned their heads to look at me and were completely silent waiting for my next move. "What are you doing Y/n?" I heard Snape's monotone voice say from behind me. "I'm fighting for justice," I said looking at Snape and Merroy.

"You are a worthless mudblood like your friend!" Estrid was brave to say it in front of Snape. I saw Draco standing up from the other side of the classroom.

"Detention!" Snape raised his voice. He looked very mad. I quickly grabbed my things and moved to the other table leaving them.

"Detention? Are you sure about that professor?" Estrid looked at Snape innocently. "See you after class miss Sutton." Snape said turing around and going back to the front of the class.

Estrid looked mad at the turn of events. What was she expecting? That she won't get in trouble for that?

"Class dismissed," Snape said after a couple of more minutes and everyone flooded the hallways. "Hermione!" I ran to Hermione, Harry and Ron. "Yes?" Hermione turned around.

"I'm so sorry Hermione," I apologized. She seemed a little surprised. They were also pretty skeptical at the fact that Draco and others were standing right behind me.

"You? Why? You didn't do anything," she said with a little smile. "Well yes, but I'm still sorry,"

"It's alright," she sighed. "No it isn't. She's gonna pay for that," I said convincingly.

"What do you mean?" She looked a little surprised. Terrified even maybe? "I don't know yet, but I won't let her call you something like that," I raised a finger.

"Thank you Y/n, it means a lot," she smiled.

"Could I see you for a minute Y/n?" Snape poked his head out of the classroom door looking at us.

"I'm sorry professor, but I'm gonna be late to Herbology," I said quickly and rushed out of there. Others closely following me.

"Are you ignoring Snape?" Blaise asked confused as soon as we stopped running after a couple of turns, trying to catch his breath. "Uh, well.."