35

"What's that," Harry stepped closer and reached his hand towards my robe. "Hands off, Potter," Draco spat, grabbed his hand and looked him dead in the eye.

Harry froze and looked at him. Then pulled his hand back. He obviously didn't want any problems.

"Well, see you in class," I chuckled and began walking away.  "I'll save you a seat next to me, is that alright?!" Harry asked.

"Oh, um, sure, yeah," I said turning  around and then kept walking.

"Psh. Fucking Potter," I heard Draco mutter, but I didn't bring any attention to it. We quickly had to get rid of the cat.

Draco said the password and we stepped in. I right away released Devil and she ran towards the dorms.

"Well, at least we fixed that," I said putting my hand up to high five Draco.

He looked down at me and ignored my hand. "Okay, let's go," I said walking past him out of the door.

Now my problem was Snape. I had decided to ignore it and just hope it would go away. I didn't know how that was gonna go, but I really didn't want to pay any attention to it. That might be a little easier said than done.

"You're gonna sit with Potter?" He asked quietly when we were walking towards the classroom. "Yeah?" I looked at him. Was there a problem?

He looked straight ahead with kind of an angry look. I have no idea why.

When we walked into the classroom all the looks turned to us and sent us all the way to our tables. I did go sit with Harry.

It was so weird to see Snape now that I knew that he was my...dad. I will never and I repeat never use that word for him.

Ron and Hermione looked at me with a strange look when I sat down at their table next to Harry.

"You got the thing from the common room?" Harry asked right away.

"Thing?" I wasn't sure what he was talking about. "The thing you said you and Draco were going to get," Hermione added.

"Oh yeah, I got that yeah," I said and had my fingers crossed that they wouldn't ask me what it was.

"What are you doing with Malfoy anyway? I thought you said he's nice only for a day," Harry questioned me.

I shrugged in response. I wasn't sure what to respond. I genuinely thought that it would only last a day. "Let's begin," I heard Snape's monotone voice.

I turned to look, but when my look met his, I quickly turned my head away. Maybe a little too noticeably.

"Is something wrong?" Hermione quietly asked right away. "Oh, no I just, uh, turning my head?" I looked at her helplessly. She frowned a little but left it at that.

My mission was to fully ignore Snape's existence. It was gonna be hard, but it was what I had to do to make myself feel better.

From the corner of my eye I noticed Draco staring at me with his hand under his chin. I turned to see what he wanted. 'What?' I mouthed.

No response. He just kept staring without a word or a different look. Just the weird look that I couldn't tell the emotion in.

"Malfoy is staring," Ron leaned over the table and said it to Harry. For which he of course turned around to see.

I did too and even then Draco didn't turn his look away. It might've even gotten more intense.

"You think he's planning something?" Ron quietly asked Harry. "No he's not," I replied instead of Harry.