58

In front of my eyes was a small wooden house, more like a cabin. "What is that?" I asked when I looked at it. "I come here sometimes," he said pulling me towards the door.

In the cabin there was a little bedroom with a bed and a little kitchen area. Or it at least seemed like one. "Oh, I get it. You bring your hookups here," I understood.

"Actually I have never came here with anyone else," he said surprisingly. "That I don't believe," I chuckled. "Do you think I would bring random hookups to my secret spot?" He asked.

Well the cabin was very deep in the forest and it wasn't that easy to get there. "Why did you bring me here?" I responded with a question.

"Because you are special Y/n," he said shortly sitting down on the bed. I sat down next to him, and  looked him in the eyes. This felt like a special moment, but I wasn't sure.

"Have you decided what to do about the Snape thing?" He asked. I didn't really understand what he meant. "There isn't anything else to do, I mean everyone already knows," I said confused. Did he miss a chapter?

"Yeah, but what are you gonna do now? Are you taking Snape as your father?" He asked. "Ha no," I was surprised he even asked me that. "But what about your mother?" He asked lowering his voice a little.

I didn't know what to say. I mean what was there to say? Snape would not tell me who it is, so I can't really do anything about it. "I'm sorry if it's too personal. You don't have to answer that," he said quickly.

"No it's not that, it's just Snape would not tell me, who it is, so I don't know who it is. And I don't know what to do," I explained.

"All that Snape gave me from her was this necklace," I showed him the necklace. "Oh that is your mother's? I was wondering why you're aleays wearing it," he said.

"Yeah it's hers," I said shortly looking at the necklace. I didn't know it was possible to miss someone who you don't even know. I mean she could be a complete weirdo or she could even be in Azkaban, but I still cared. She's still my mom.

"Y/n, I'm here. If you want my help, talking to Snape, I can do that," Draco took my hand. "Thank you, but I kind of already tried it, and it didn't work,"

"But maybe there is a way we could know it without Snape. We could look at his stuff maybe," he offered. "That doesn't seem right," I wasn't fully okay with that idea.

"And not telling you who your mother is is? Look, we could start even by asking Dumbledore. Maybe he knows," he said. "You think he could know who my mom is?"

"Well, it's worth a try, isn't it?" He looked at me hopefully. "I guess it is," I thought about it and it honestly seemed like a thing that could work. "But when do we do that?" I asked.

"Well it's almost Christmas break, we could talk to him during that. He's at school," he said. "Don't you want to go home?" I asked. I had already decided not to go home for the holiday. I didn't really want to see my "parents" right now.

"No, I'm staying at Hogwarts too," he said and his mood seemingly dropped. "Did something happen?" I felt a little worried. "No it's just that, I wanna help," he tried to save it, but I saw that something was wrong. But I think he would tell me once he feels ready. Right?

"Well I guess we can do it in Christmas break then," I said getting a little excited. I actually had a little hope now. Maybe I'll know who my mother is by the end of the break.

"Do you want to stay here for the night?" Draco asked, as it got dark outside. "Is that where you came that time you were nowhere to be seen?" I was wondering. "Yeah," he nodded.

"Are you sure that others won't worry, or we won't get into trouble?" I asked. "Well we already skipped classes. How much more trouble can we get in?" He asked jokingly. That was true. It can't get a lot worse than that. Can it?

"But there is one bed?" I asked. "We can share," he laid down on the bed and patted on the bed next to him. I chuckled and layed down.

Looking around in the cabin and out of the window, really reminded me of the summers that me and Hayes used to sleep in my dad's, I mean Roland's cabin in the woods next our house. One of the best summers of my life.

"Are you cold?" Draco asked. "A little yeah," I replied realizing that I actually was. He took the wand and waved it towards the little fireplace in the corner. The trees in it instantly caught fire and it got a lot warmer in minutes.

Draco then put his hand around me as we layed down in silence. But it wasn't an awkward silence. It was actually very nice. Safe.

Listening to the fire crackling and having Draco's muscular arm around me, made me sleepy. Soon I fell asleep, and I think so did Draco.

Although the bed was pretty small, I didn't really get a reason to complain about it. It was even better for keeping warm.

Actually soon it got pretty hot in the cabin, but it didn't fully wake me up. But something else did.

From outsude I heard a sound that woke me up. At first I listened to hear it again, but since I couldn't, I just thought that maybe it was a dream.

But it wasn't. About fifteen minutes later, when I was almost asleep again, I heard the same sound again coming from outside. Even louder than before. "Draco did you hear that?" I poked him a little. "Mh?" He said without even opening his eyes.

"Did you hear that sound?" I repeated my question, practically whispering. "What sound?" He finally opened his eyes and turned to me. "I don't know, but it came from outside," I explained.

"What kind of sound? Like wind?" He made fun of me a little. "Yeah, wind my ass. I think it was some kind of animal," I got a little mad that he didn't believe me.

"Oh. Like a spider," he said with a smirk. "I'm serious Draco. We're in the middle of nowhere. Why shouldn't there be animals around us?" I asked. God knows who's cabin even was that.

"Want me to check outside?" He asked, probably hoping that I would say no. "Yes," I said shortly. He groaned and pushed himself up from the bed. He walked to the door and opened it.

He stepped outside and closed the door behind him. I was confused why he did that, but I guess he looked around the cabin.

All of a sudden I saw light coming from the window. A lot of light. I quickly got up to check what was going on. Without looking out the window I opened the door.

//

Dracy... did you light something on fire?