23

When we got to the potions classroom door, we saw Harry standing there with a couple of Slytherins and a whole bunch of Gryffindors.

"Hi Harry," I said walking up to them. "Hi Y/n, how you doing?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm good. A little tired tho. You?" I responded. He was also doing pretty well.

I felt like Harry was kind of a person you can really talk to. I mean like really talk to you know. I felt like I can trust him for some reason.

"Bonjour Draco," I said taking a step towards Draco.

To my surprise, I didn't get a hi back. He looked at me disgustedly up and down and scoffed.

Exactly when I thought he maybe could be a bit better person and squash the beef. Boom. No.

I looked at him confused and walked back to Ly and Hayes.

Blaise went to talk with Draco. I don't know about what, but I mean they were friends.

"Sup whore?" I heard someone from behind me say.

Pansy. What is her problem? "What!" I turned slowly turned around.

"Oh love that you know it's you," she chuckled, making others next to her laugh also.

"Zip it, Parkinson," Draco then said without moving from his place.

"Why? Did I say anything wrong?" She then said looking at others.

"Nope," Merroy laughed. Fuck him!

"Let's go in," Snape said approaching us before I could say anything in my defense.

We all walked into the classroom and I sat down at one of the tables.

"You sure you wanna sit there?" I heard Merroy ask from behind me.

"Yes," I said shortly.

"Too bad. I thought you'd like to sit on my lap," he smirked.

"Piss off Merroy, it's not gonna happen," Draco said from another side of the classroom.

I didn't know he was watching us, but it was nice of him to defend me.

"I think it's between me and Y/n Malfoy. So?" He said looking at me and patting his lap.

"You know what?" I stood up. "Hm?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I'd love that," I said. Literally every one turned their heads towards us and looked confused. I could hear Hayes sighing from behind me.

"Come on here then," he kept smirking.

I seductively walked towards him and sat on his lap. Ly's and Blaise's faces were priceless. Even Draco was just looking disgusted like always. Hayes didn't look surprised. He knew what I was doing.

"Good girl," Merroy said grabbing my thigh. Ew.

"What is going on in here. Keep your hands to yourself," Snape noticed us and walked up to us. I quickly got up from his lap.