75

A/N: New character! You might want to look out for her;)

Estrid Sutton pure-blood

Hay, Ly, Blaise and I sat down with Draco

Hay, Ly, Blaise and I sat down with Draco. Everyone was talking about a new student that was supposed to come to Hogwarts and had to be sorted.

When I looked around I didn't see any new faces. But then they stepped in. Professor McGonagall followed by a unfamiliar girl. She had brunette hair with some highlights framing her face. She didn't smile at all.

She just walked towards the chair without even looking around much. "Estrid Sutton," McGonagall said her name and she walked up to the chair.

McGonagall placed the hat on her head and everyone were paying close attention. Maybe even closer than in class. "Slytherin!" The hat yelled.

All the Slytherins started cheering, I did too. But Draco didn't seem to be very happy about it. Or maybe he was just not in a mood, I couldn't tell. He needed to get some rest.

"Hello guys!" Estrid walked up to us and sat down with us. "Hey, I'm Y/n," I introduced myself and so did others except Draco.

"I like your hair," Ly complimented her, but she seemed to ignore it.

"I like your hair," Ly said a little louder. Estrid turned her head to Ly and rolled her eyes. Wait why?

Ly's confused look right away turned to me, and was met with another confused one. "Maybe she's just nervous for new school," I whispered to Ly trying to understand her. She shrugged.

"So, what do you guys do around here for fun?" She turned to Hayes. And I can't explain it, but it seemed a bit flirty. No?

"Uh, we hang out and stuff," Hayes said a little awkwardly. "Well, I can't wait to hang out with you," she dragged her hand over his arm.

"I have a-" before Hayes could finish, Blaise interrupted him. "He's off the market," he said jokingly.

"Oh, well when you come back to the market, you know where I am," she winked. What was she not understanding?

I saw how uncomfortable Hayes was, he scooted towards Ly a little away from Estrid. He then put his arm around Ly, who wasn't liking the situation one bit.

To that Estrid just giggled a little, but stopped. Then it was Draco's time. "How are you doing Draco?" She asked. Did she know him?

"I'm fine," Draco said looking her dead in the eye. I was scared of that look, but it seemed to be a lot of fun for Estrid.

"It was nice to spend Chrismtas with you," she smiled and turned to me. Wait, were they related? Because I mean he said he will spend Christmas with his family.

Draco got up from the table and grabbed his stuff. "Where are you going?" I asked, but no answer. He just walked towards the exit.

"What happened to him?" I turned to Blaise, maybe he knew something that I didn't. But he shrugged.