28

When we were eating, I could see everyone looking at me from time to time. Slytherins actually the least. But other houses seemed to be quite interested in my life. Or drama?

"I'm not quite getting why everyone's looking at us," I wondered loudly.

"You, you mean. They're looking at you," Blaise corrected me. Thank you, I couldn't tell.

"But why tho?" I was still wondering. For my knowledge I hadn't done anything wrong. Or anything really interesting either to be honest.

"Well weren't you the one wrestling with Draco at the door to the great hall?" Blaise chuckled reminding me.

"Stop Blaise!" Ly kicked him under the table. "Am I wrong?" Blaise asked loudly. "Am I wrong?" He said looking at all of us.

"Nope," Draco laughed into his cup while drinking. Then it was my time to kick Draco. Not my fault Draco couldn't take a joke. After all I will always remember the face he made when he fell to the ground.

"Don't worry they'll get over it," Draco looked at me. I sighed in relief. At least that was good. Maybe tomorrow there wouldn't be any of that.

"In couple of months," he added right before putting his fork into his mouth.

"Wait what?" I looked right at him terrified. "A couple months?!"

"Yep," Blaise answered chuckling a little. To him it was probably a lot funnier that to me.

But there was also someone else's looks that were bothering me a lot. Snape's. Why does he even care?

After how he lied to me I think I have every right to be annoyed. Plus there was no proof to his story whatsoever.

"Who you looking at?" Hayes leaned closer to me and tried looking at the same direction. "Hagrid?" He joked.

I instantly pulled away realising that he wasn't too far off with that guess.

"No, I just got lost for a second. Sorry," I said. "Happens a lot, doesn't it?" Draco joked.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He was being weirdly decent today. It was probably one of his good days again. Tomorrow he would be back to his 'normal' self.

Mid thought I felt someone lightly tap on my shoulder. "Could I talk to you for a second?"

I turned around to get a good look at who it was. "Of course Harry," I said throwing my legs over the bench and getting up on my feet.

"I'm gonna go talk to a celebrity now. You're too low class for me," I whispered jokingly to Hayes without anyone hearing it. He rolled his eyes in response.

Everyone's looks sent me and Harry out of the great hall. I was never gonna get used to this. I think.

"What are you doing?" He asked as soon as we got out of others sight.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him confused. He was pretty close to me and it seemed a little intimidating to be honest.

"I thought you hated Draco," he said.

"I don't hate anyone. There's just people I like a lot less than others, and Draco happens to be one of them yes," I explained.

"Well what is going on then? Why are you acting like friends all of a sudden?" He looked more confused.

"Don't worry it'll be over by tomorrow. He has one those days, where he's somewhat decent," I looked at him with a smart look, like I knew what I was talking about. But I did.