106

Last three days flew by quickly. The closer the spring break got, the more excited I got for it. But I was also a little nervous.

As much as I really appreciated everyone telling me that it won't be weird, I still catch myself thinking, what if it is?

I'm sure Theo's dad is nice, but it could just be kind of awkward. Especially since I don't really know Theo that well yet. We only met a little while ago, and now I'm spending the break with him.

But on the other hand, I was really looking forward to seeing where he lives. But most excited I was about the ball. I really wanted to wear that dress.

But that of course if I learn to dance somehow. It's gonna be pretty hard, but it made me feel better, knowing that Theo said he can't dance either.

Now I wish I would've taken those muggle dance classes my godmother wanted me to take when I was eight. I would've at least known something.

At this point I can barely even walk without stumbling upon my own foot. I mean have you met me?!

The whole 'spending the break with Theo' was also supposed to be a good distraction from the whole Draco situation. Well until now it hasn't really worked, but I'm still waiting.

Draco still hasn't came back to school. Everyone was expecting him the last two days, but he never walked through the doors of the castle.

I tried not to think about it too much though. I knew that he had moved on, and I know that it was about time I do the same. It would be a lot better for me.

But burying all these feeling was hard. As much anger as I felt towards Draco, I still felt sad. For me, all of it had came so unexpected. One day we were together in that cabin and the second, he was holding his hand around Estrid.

But I guess I should've been smarter. I mean I can't pretend, like I didn't hear all these rumours about Draco and all of these girls. But I chose to ignore it.

Well that was wrong of me. I should've listened from the start. But you know, that is a lot easier said than done.

But back to the important topic. I'm going to spend the break with Theo! Yay?

Not gonna lie I was nervous. But all the anxiousness really kicked in, once we got onto the train.

I sat in a compartment with Ly, Blaise, Hay, Pansy and Theo. They were all going home for the break. Except me.

But that didn't make me nervous. That fact actually made me feel rather relieved. But going to Theo's place was a completely different environment.

I had never really visited any real wizarding families except Hay's before. Well Ron too. When I crew up, my friends were muggles, and when I went to Beauxbatons, I didn't really have any other friends except Hay.

"Y/n, you good? You look a little pale," Hay from in front of me asked, slightly leaning forward to take a closer look.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little hungry," I said as soon as I saw the lady with trolley appear in front of the door.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" She asked.

"I'll take two cauldron cakes please," I got up from the seat and walked up to the trolley.

I grabbed two of the cakes and sat back down. I started eating the cake and motioned towards Hay to show that I'm fine. But in reality I was freaking out.

The sweet taste on my tongue, seemed to be the only thing to take my mind off of things a little. Not fully, but a little.

"Y/n, uh, so you excited?" Ly asked a little awkwardly, eyeing the cake in my hands that I was stuffing into my mouth.