105

Spring break was five days away and the classes had gotten a little easier. Most lessons we were just revising the things we had learned before. Just like that also in potions.

I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on in the class. Most didn't. Almost everyone were talking about their plans for the break and how excited they are. None of us could wait for these five days to pass.

But I had one little question in mind, that I wanted to ask Theo. When is the ball exactly? And where? I guess that's two.

But I had to make sure that I could go and that the train goes there. I wasn't gonna ask one of my godparents to drive me there. Plus most of the wizards don't seem quite as keen in muggle things. Like cars.

But I had to ask it after class, since Snape was walking around just about now. He had given us worksheets and was now walking around like a king, looking at all his workers.

I had already finished the worksheet, so I think I deserved a little break to think. But I was getting a little bored, looking at others doing their best to write down correct answers.

I don't think anyone else was done yet. Or at least, looking around in the class, everyone's heads were down and eyes on the paper.

Bet some of them at least are pretending to be working so that they would not get extra questions. But I didn't care. If Snape wants to give me extra paper, then be it.

When the class was finally over and everyone was heading towards the next, I got a chance to pull Theo aside in the corridor. Others kept walking just in case.

"Uh I," I looked him in the eyes and couldn't help but feel a little intimidated.

But him smiling at me made it easier. "What is it?" He asked.

"I wanted to know when is the ball? Oh and  where?" I asked as soon as I saw that last group of people had passed us.

"What do you mean?" His smile went down to a playful smirk.

"Well I have to know when I'm coming and if even the trains are going there," I explained energetically.

"You don't need to know that. You're coming with me," he said.

"With you? Coming with you to where?" I was a little confused. To the dance yes, but where else?

"You're coming to spend the spring break with me," he said taking my hand into his in a subtle motion.

"I am?" I looked at him even more lost.

"Yes, we're gonna spend the break together. I figured it would be fun," he seemed pretty convincing.

"Uh, I mean I uh," I was at a loss of words to put together a decent response.

"You don't want to?" He asked lowering his eyebrows a little.

"No, it's just it's unexpected. I uh, I mean where would I live? With your family?" I was very hesitant, but I wasn't also completely against the idea.

"Yeah, it would be fun," he tried to convince me. "And if you like it there, you'll stay until the end of the break," he said.

"So from here, we would go together to your home?" I pointed at the floor.

"From here, yes," he pointed at the ground too in a joking manner.

"Are you sure it wouldn't be trouble. I mean I bet your parents would wa-"

"Dad," he said shortly.

"What?"

"Dad. I live with my dad," he explained.