21

When I walked into the hospital wing I saw madam Pomfrey standing near one of the beds, so I went there.

Hayes was lying there on the bed. Madam Pomfrey was cleaning his cuts and giving him some kind of potion.

"How is he?" I stepped next to Ly. "Could've been worse, but he has a broken wrist," Ly said.

"Really? Oh my god!" I was freaking out. "It's fine. It doesn't even hurt that much anymore," Hayes said.

"Really? Are you sure? Or are you just saying it to make me feel better?" I asked. "Both," he chuckled.

"If you can joke, then you'll be out of here very soon," Madam Pomfrey said.

Everyone was happy to hear that. I was happy that it wasn't anything too serious and he was gonna be fine very soon. "But I think it's better if only one of you stays here with him," Pomfrey said. "He needs to rest," she added.

"Oh, I'll go," I said noticing Ly very wanting to stay. "Bye I'll come back later," I said and walked away.

I walked out of the hospital wing straight back to the common room. But before I could say the password to get in the door flew open.

Draco ran out of the room. He noticed me and gave me a deathly look, but quickly walked past me.

I don't know where he went, I just went into the common room.

Everyone was still in the common room talking about what had happened and I was instantly greeted by a lot of mixed looks.

"How is he?" Blaise asked as he stood up from the sofa. "Oh, he's gonna get out of there very soon. He needs to rest right now so Ly stayed there with him," I said.

"Oh okay," he sounded relieved. "Why did Draco run out of the room?" I quietly asked.

"Because you make everyone angry," said Pansy from the other side of the room. "Me? Says you," I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"At least I'm not a fucking whore!" Pansy yelled as she got up from the chair and came toward me. "Too bad, maybe you would get more attention if you were," I said.

She rushed closer to me, but Blaise put his hand between us so she wouldn't do anything. "Huh, pathetic," she scoffed crossing her arms.

"Stop it, Pansy," Blaise said pushing her away from me a little. "You can't tell me what to do Zabini," Pansy said, but still took a couple of steps back.

Blaise then put his arm on my back and walked me towards my dorm. He knew I didn't need any more trouble. "You good?" He asked as we walked into my dorm.

"I'm fine," I said sitting down on my bed. "Thanks," I added. "If you want to talk to anyone I'm here alright?" He said looking worried.

"Yeah, thank you," I said and he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

I laid down on my bed and I was still processing everything that had happened. What do I do tomorrow? I don't want to be locked up in the potions classroom again.

But I did want to see the game. Maybe if I'm not on anyone's side? I don't know. I wish Rickon was here right now. He always helps me with that sort of stuff. I miss him so much.