61

"What are you doing?" I asked, when he ended it. "Now," he said and pulled me out of the great hall into the hallway. "Come," he said and we started running towards the stairs.

I was scared that someone is gonna hear us. I kept looking back, thinking that someone probably is following us, but to my surprise no one had noticed that we left.

"What the heck was that?" I asked as we stopped next to the staircase. "What? We had to seem believeable," he said. "What is it? I'm reminding you that there is a dementor in here somewhere," I whispered, afraid that we're gonna get caught.

"Yeah, that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about," He said quietly. "A dementor? Half a school is talking about dementors. You could've done it in there," I got a little mad. He dragged me out of there for no reason.

"No I couldn't. Because..." he seemed a little nervous. "What is it Aiden?" I started to worry a little. "The dementor. It's here because of me,"

"Wait what? Why?" I was confused. What did he do? "You remember I told you about the vanishing cabinet thing?" He asked.

"Yeah? But you said that it got swept under a rug like most of the things in your old school," I said. "Well that's what they told me, but now apparently they are looking for me," he said.

"Oh no. Are you gonna go to Azkaban?" I asked. Maybe a little too loud. "Tshh," he put his hand over my mouth. "This is where I need your help Y/n," he said.

"You can never tell anyone that I ever told you about it. If they have no evidence they shouldn't be able to do anything," he said. "They must have some evidence, why would the dementor be here then?"

"They have what my last headmaster told the Ministry, but that's it. And since you are the only one who knows about it except William, I'm asking you to not tell anyone about this," he looked at me worried.

"Well I-"

"I won't tell anyone, but they have methods to make people talk you know?" I was a little afraid what could come out of this. "Just please promise me you will never tell anyone," he sounded a little demanding. "I promise," I said without thinking about it much.

I still couldn't believe that the dementor was there for him. I mean why dementor? Why not someome from the Ministry?

"Oh shit!" He all of a sudden said and froze looking towards the great hall. I turned around to see what was there.

It was a dementor. Or at least this is what I think it was. I had actually never seen one in real life. It was tall black figure without really having a face.

Aiden started running and I am not stupid. I know that dementors don't really care who you are, so I started running as well. But when I tell you these things are fast!

Before I could even run up the stairs it already caught up to me. I looked around to see, where Aiden was, but I didn't see him anywhere. "Aiden!" I yelled as loud as I could.

But then all of a sudden a cold feeling came over me and I blacked out. I have no idea what happened. Did I die?

~~

The steady high-pitched ringing in my ears faded into noise that seemed to be getting more intense and I started making out words.

"Here, eat this," I opened my eyes to professor Lupin offering me a piece of chocolate. My blurry vision got a little sharper when I rubbed my eyes with the back on my hand. I was laying on the ground, in the middle of the great hall, everyone gathered around and looking down at me.

I was confused so I just pushed myself to sit. I had no idea what had happened, or how I got back to the great hall. "Take that," Lupin handed me the chocolate.

"Y/n! Are you alright!?" Familiar faces pushed through the crowd. It was Blaise, Hayes, Ly and Draco. They right away came and hugged me. "I think I am," I said. "I feel a little nauseous," I said.

"You should eat this," Draco said kneeling down to my eye level and looked at the chocolate in my hand. I took a small bite of it, afraid that I was gonna throw up. The cold feeling also hadn't gone away yet.

"Come here," Draco pulled me into a hug again. "What were you thinkning?" He said into my ear while hugging me tightly and warmly.

"Well, everyone, show is over," Lupin said and the crowd went away from me. "Y/n, how are you feeling? This happened to me in third year too," I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione coming closer.

"This has nothing to do with you Potter," Draco looked Harry dead in the eye and pulled me up from the ground. "He is trying to help," Hermione said.

"Well we don't need his help," Draco spat. I was too tired to say anything in Harry's defense.

Draco supported me and we walked to sit down on the bench that we were sitting on earlier. I was still eating the piece on chocolate that Lupin hade given me, and trying to remember what happened.

"Why were you out there Y/n?" Draco pulled me closer to him and put the side of his robe around me. I couldn't say that I talked to Aiden. "I was wondering how a dementor looked like," I said.

"Why didn't you tell me. I would've at least came with you," he said. I didn't say a word. "You know how dangerous they are!" He lovered his head to look at me. "I know," I nodded. Draco was being so caring. It seemed like he actually was very worried.

"Y/n I brought you tea," Ly came with a huge mug and others followed her to us. "Thank you," I took it. It was actually useful, since the cold feeling hadn't gone away yet.

"How long do we have to stay here?" I asked quietly. I was so cold, tired and I really had to sleep if they weren't gonna cancel classes. "Lupin already left to get rid of it, so I think soon," Ly sat down on my other side and patted my shoulder.

"Why did you go out there alone?" Blaise asked standing right in front of me. "She was curious man," Draco said before I could've responded. "So you thought, fuck living, I wanna see how a dementor looks like?" He was confused.

"Okay, stop, no one needs it right now," Hayes grabbed Blaise's shoulder. "I'm sorry," Blaise said quietly.

"Y/n, are you better?" Another voice joined. It was Cedric. "Ye-"

"Can we fucking have some peace in here!" Draco yelled at him.

"I was making sure she was alright," Cedric took a step towards us. "Thank you Cedric. I'm better now," I said with a smile. He smiled as well and seemed like he was satisfied with that answer. He even smirked at Draco before he left.

"Everyone back to your dorms. Tomorrow's classes are cancelled," Dumbledore stepped into the great hall. Everyone were too tired to even cheer, so we just slowly pushed ourselves up and longed out of the great hall. So they decided to cancel them? Yess!

"Y/n," I heard when I was about to step out of the great hall. "Yeah?" I turned around, seeing Dumbledore looking at me.

"Could you come through my office tomorrow?" He said. Now it's official. I think I'm gonna be expelled from here too. "Um, sure?" I looked at him a little scared. "Good night,"

//