84

Since it was already pretty late, it was pretty dangerous to get out of the castle. Filch was snooping around, plus some professors were also wandering around in the corridors.

But after a bit of sneaking we finally made it out of the castle. We picked up the pace to get to forest, out of danger to get caught.

The forest was dark. Even darker than it was when we were here last time. It was a lot colder too. But surprisingly the way there seemed a lot shorter than before.

But it was still freezing. As soon as we got to the cabin, we quickly started the fire and sat down in front of it to catch as much warmth as possible.

"Why did we come here?" I asked as soon as my bottom lip stopped quivering. "I wanted to be alone with you for a little," he said turning his head towards me.

There was a fire reflection in his grey eyes and a slight orange tone to his cheek. He put his hand on the back of my neck and gently pulled me closer to him. I brushed my fingers through his soft hair.

He came closer and gently placed his lips on mine. "I love you," he said quietly through the kiss. "I love you too Draco," I smiled.

"You are so perfect Y/n," he pulled away and looked me with admiring eyes.

We sat there, in front of the fire place, for a good half an hour before we went to bed. We were both so tired and we also had to go back tomorrow.

It was actually getting very hot in the cabin and I was struggling to fall asleep. I had thrown the robe onto the ground a while ago and the sweater aswell. Draco seemed to be struggling to fall asleep too.

"You don't want to take that off?" I asked when I saw his forehead shining a little. "I'm good," he said.

"Maybe just pull the sleeves up," I grabbed his arm.

"I said I'm good Y/n," he said pulling back.

"Well I hope you don't get a sunstroke or something," I said. "There is no sun Y/n," he chuckled a little. "Yeah, but it's hot,"

"And you are definitely not helping that," he turned to his side to face me. The bed was pretty small, so our bodies were touching and it was getting even hotter in the cabin.

"Draco?" I said quietly. "Yeah?"

"I'm once again bothering you, but when are we gonna talk to Dumbledore? Or talk to Snape about it?" I asked.

"Soon Y/n. Very soon," he assured me and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. I believed him.

"Should we try and sleep?" I smiled lightly. "Probably," he said placing his hand on my side. It was hot, but I didn't care. It was a nice way to fall asleep.

In the morning we were once again greeted by the coldness of the weather. It was even snowing a little outside. Perfect.

"Should we get going?" I asked Draco, whose eyes were once again glued to mine. "Just a minute," he said and pulled me tightly against him. Then placing a little kiss on my forehead.

"And now we can get going," he smiled and we got up from the bed. We both threw on our robes and got outside. The snowing had gotten heavier and it was hard to move through the thick snow. Or even see.

Not even ten minutes later, we were both shaking a little because of the cold. Draco kept offering me his robe, but I'm not heartless.

"How much more?" I asked after what felt like and hour of walking. "I don't know. But that tree was before the middle point. Right?"

"I have no idea," I said looking at the tree which looked like all the others around there. "I don't think we're that far," he said trying to see through the snowstorm.