19

I didn't know where to go. I could still hear people from outside of the door, plus I wanted to sleep.

You know what? I'm gonna sleep in Ly's bed. I think I deserve it.

I walked up to Ly's bed that was next to mine. I pulled the covers up to my chin and tried to fall asleep.

From time to time I heard Draco snoring, but I tried to ignore it. I soon fell asleep.

The next morning I was woken up by Draco's loud snort. I opened my eyes and was confused at first.
Then I realized I was in Ly's bed.

Is Draco still in my bed, I thought to myself as I turned around to check. He was.

I was surprised to see no one else in the room. Where did they all sleep? I got up from the bed to go check on Ly. I hope she didn't drink too much yesterday.

I took a blanket over myself and walked out of the dorm. I walked towards the sofas and there were like a dozen sleeping on each one.

Some had fallen asleep behind the table on the chairs. There was such a mess. Bottles and cups everywhere.

"Ly?" I said quietly as I walked towards one of the sofas to see if she was under that pile of people.

"Ly?" I said a little louder. No answer. Oh, c'mon!! Maybe she slept somewhere else.

I couldn't see Hayes or Blaise anywhere either so I just walked towards their dorm.

I stopped right at the door to listen if they were up.

I couldn't hear anything from inside, so I opened the door to see if they were even in there.

Only one of the beds was someone sleeping in it. I went closer to see who it was.

"Hayes and Lynnet?!" I let out a little loud. They both scared themselves up and looked at me.

"What are you doing?!" I asked confused. Why were they in the same bed!

"Did you guys?!" I asked. "No!" They both shouted. "Then why are you in the same bed?" I was still confused.

"To cuddle?" Hayes chuckled. "Oh my god!" I said. I then quickly walked out of the dorm, back to mine.

Were they together? Are they dating? Wait actually that's kind of cute. But what about me?

All these questions crossed my mind as I was looking for clothes to wear for today in my dorm.

I decided to wear a Slytherin sweater and black jeans. There wasn't a lot of time for classes so I quickly started changing.

All of a sudden I heard a whistle from behind me. I turned around right away.

"Why are you still here?!" I asked. "Classes are starting soon!" I added.

"So? I'm not going," he smirked as he was eyeing me up and down.

"Stop that!" I threw a pillow at him. "You can't just skip because you're hungover," I said.

"I can't?" He looked at me confused. "Well watch me." He chuckled.

"Well, either way, get out of my room," I said with a firm tone. "Nope. I like the view," he smirked at me again.