89

It was time for me to get ready for school. My eyes were hurting and blurry, mind swirling around yesterday evening. I had to go to classes.

Could I maybe just stay in bed for one day? I would go back eventually, but I can't do that right now. Things are too fresh.

I crawled back into my bed, brought the covers over my head and tried to keep in the tears. Whenever I'm awake it hurts, so sleeping is the best option for me. I can't go out there into classes when waterfalls could be released at any time.

I could only imagine the faces of Estrid and Draco. And Estrid's followers. I never wanted to see those faces ever again! And to think I trusted Draco!

Here come the waterfalls.

"Y/n, get up!" I heard Ly say from next to my bed. "I'm staying in bed today. I'm not feeling well," I said through sobs that I was trying my best to keep as quiet as possible.

"No you are not," she lifted up the cover, exposing me face to the darkness of the dorm room. She was kneeling down next to my bed.

"Ly, please, I'm really not feeling well," I said with a normal tone. "I can't go out and see their faces," I whispered so no one around us would hear.

"Y/n, that's exactly why you gotta come. You're gonna show him that you are not bothered by it and that you don't care," she whispered as well, understanding that I wanted to keep it a secret. Not that it would probably stay like that tho.

"But I am bothered, and I do care," I said rubbing both of my eyes with my knuckles.

"I'm here for you Y/n, but I won't let you be sad here all alone. I hate seeing you like this," she put her hand on my shoulder.

"He is not worth your tears or your time Y/n," she added.

"And you still have me and Hayes. I don't know about Blaise, you know...but us," she tried to cheer me up.

"Thank you Ly," I responded. It meant a lot to me that they were by my side during times like this. That's how you know they are real friends.

"Now let's get you ready," she got up. "I'm not really in a mood for doing anything special," I said.

"Well then we'll do that tomorrow. It is allowed for one day," she stuck up his pointing finger and laughed a little. Her mood almost made me actually feel a little better.

But you know what didn't?

The fact that potions was our first lesson again. Whyyyy?

"How are you doing?" Hayes asked quietly right away as we approached his waiting self next to the common room's door.

"I'm fine," I said shortly, knowing that if I went deeper into it I would start crying again. And I didn't need it right now.

Luckily the morning had passed without me seeing any on the bad people, but it was coming. 'Any time soon they will walk through that classroom door' I thought while sitting down at one of the tables in the back of the class.

There they were.

Draco and Estrid were the first to walk in, hands joined. But no one other than Rickon and Merroy came behind them. Where were Pansy and Theo?

Draco, Estrid and her squad sat especially close to us considering the fact that there was a completely free table on the other side of the class. But no, they had to push away one of the Gryffindor girls sitting at the table.

They sat exactly in the position so I would see them face to face. Estrid's smirk was not even comparable to the evilest smirk I have ever seen. It was pure bad. I couldn't believe that Draco was doing it to me. And was okay with doing it to me.