96

After a while of reading, Theo and I realised that I probably should start with our homework right now. I got up from Theo's lap and so did he.

He stretched his arms up a little, getting up from the chair. Next moment the arm was over my shoulder, walking with me towards the dorms.

"This is going very well," I chuckled quietly, as soon as we got out of everyone's sight behind the corner.

"I's going brilliant princess," he laughed too, walking straight into my dorm with me. I quickly grabbed the books and we headed towards his dorm and did the same. Then we got back to the common room.

We sat down at the table like we did before, me on his lap, and began with our homework. The first one was transfiguration. We had to write a page on one of the spells we have learned this year so far.

It would probably be easier to just use my last paper that I wrote about animagus, but I didn't want to use it, since Draco helped me with it.

Theo was flipping through the already learnt spell and luckily found maybe even a better one. We wrote down all the information we could possibly find on the spell and once we were done we moved on to Herbology.

We had to identify some plants with the pictures from the book. I placed the transfiguration paper on the table next to me.

Theo was flipping through the book to, looking at the pictures and I was helping.

All of a sudden a hand appeared into my field of view, grabbing the paper next to me from the table and pulling it out of my sight. I instantly turned to see who it was and when I did, I right away jumped up from Theo's lap.

"Give it back," I demanded Estrid and put out my hand, peacefully at first.

"No, I want to see what you're writing," she smiled and looked at the paper.

"You literally have the same exact homework. Read yours," I said even firmer.

"Nope," she smiled without looking up from the paper in her hand.

I then grabbed her wrist so that she would let go of the paper. I didn't want to grab the paper and risk with it getting wrinkly.

But my palm was met with a cold metal bracelet on her wrist. I slightly turned her hand around to see the other side of the bracelet that was not covered with my hand.

"What the- Where did you get that?" I asked calmly, lowering my eyebrows.

"Oh this little thing, I have had it for the longest time. You like it?" She asked pulling her hand out of my grip and showing me the bracelet.

I swear it was the same bracelet that Snape gave me. It had to be that one. I hadn't seen it after I ripped it off of my wrist and threw it somewhere in my dorm. I have no idea where it went. How did it possibly end up with Estrid. Did she go to our dorm?

"I want it back Estrid," I said calmly at first, putting my hand out towards her, so that she would give it to me without a problem.

"Back? It has never been yours Y/n," she played dumb and laughed. Others went along with the laughing.

I saw Ly from over the table stand up and walking up to us. "Show me that," she grabbed her hand.

"Yeah I know that bracelet. It is Y/n's," she said firmly looking at Estrid intensely.

"Give it back to her," Theo from behind me demanded. He was leaning back on the chair like it would work that easily.

"I'm not gonna give her something that's mine," she chuckled.