52

In the common room there was no one there. I thought that my friends would wait for me, but I guess they left before us.

"Well they probaby already left for class, so let's just go too," Rickon said and we walked through the passage of the common room.

"Where is the care of the magical creatures?" Rickon asked when we got out of the dungeons. "It depends where Hagrid takes us. Sometimes we go into the forest and sometimes we're in his yard," I said.

"Which one do you think it's gonna be this time?" He was wondering. "I hope the forest. It's always a lot of fun, I mean unless someone says something dumb," I remembered that one time.

"Where do we have to go?" He asked as soon as we got outside. "To Hagrid's hut, this way," I showed him down from the castle.

As we got closer we started making out faces and we noticed Blaise, Hayes and Ly standing with other students. "Why didn't you guys wait for us?" I asked.

"We weren't sure if you were gonna come. I mean I thought that maybe..." Blaise said awkwardly. "Oh it's fine,"

"Did you see Draco?" Ly asked. "No. He's not here?" I was confused. He normally comes with us or before us. "No, he didn't come back yesterday, or at least I don't think he did. And in the morning he wasn't in his room either," Blaise explained.

"Oh, well he'll be fine," I said a little carelessly. I really didn't want to think about Draco right now. I knew he'll be fine. Nothing bad ever happens to the bad ones.

"Do you know where we're going today?" I turned to Blaise. "I think we're gonna stay in his yard. He said that he has something to show us in there,"

"Well I guess yard it is then," I turned to Rickon, who didn't seem sad about it. "Good morning children," Hagrid came out of his hut.

"Good morning Hagrid!" Everyone said back to him. "Today we are going to my garden. I wanna show you something that I found last week," he said. That was something new.

"Follow me,"

"Do you really think that Draco is fine?" Blaise whispered walking right next to me. "If anyone's not fine, it's the people he sees," I said shortly not wanting to think about him. "Is it true that Draco took your letters?" He asked.

"Yes Blaise, he fucking did. So if you could just shut up about Draco I'd be happy. I clearly don't care," I convinced him. Obviously I was a little worried, but it couldn't have been the first time he's not sleeping in his room. Why are they over thinking?

"He's just probably sleeping at some girl's dorm and now they are just late," I said lastly. "No I don't think that," Blaise said.

"Why is it so hard to believe? I mean it is Draco Malfoy," I smiled sarcastically. "I just don't think he would do that right now," he said. I had no idea what he thought with that.

"I think right now is the perfect time he would do that," I said and there it stopped. He saw that I didn't want to talk about him so he didn't.

The care of the magical creatures was actually not that fun today. All Hagrid wanted to show us were ants with two heads. Which would've been kind of cool, if I would have been in a good mood today.

Our next cass was transfiguration and Blaise was seemingly getting more worried about Draco. I really didn't know why. I bet his friends are the last thing Draco is thinking about right now.

Soon it was lunch and we all sat down on the Slytherin table. Draco was still nowhere to be seen. But I still thought that it was too early to worry. He has missed classes before.

"We should go look for Draco," Blaise suggested. "You're more than welcome to," I said continuing to eat. "Do you not care at all?" Blaise frowned at me.

"I really don't," I said carelessly. Why would I care. He doesn't care about me either, so why would I care about him? He turned out to be worse than I thought and I don't want anything to do with him.

"You are acting like Draco has never skipped class before. Why are you so worried?" I asked. "Because he looked very upset yesterday"

"He looks upset every day,"

"Well yeah, but don't you think this time was different?" He raised an eyebrow and said it a bit quieter. "Why would it be?"

"I don't know, I just feel like it," he said with even more worried face. "Look Blaise, you are overthinking it. Do you think he cares right now? No,"

"I'll go look for him after classes," he decided. "If that's what you want," I remained the careless tone. "Why are we so worried about him?" Rickon then asked from next to me.

"Yeah, why are we?" I agreed. "Because you don't know how Draco is," Blaise said.

"Yeah I thought I knew, turns out I don't," I said and turned away from Blaise. He was overthinking and over worrying. There was nothing to worry about. And even if there was, I don't wanna know about it.

"Is anyone coming with me to look?" Blaise continued. I looked at Hayes and Ly, hoping they would say no. "I don't know.  Y/n, he looked pretty upset, maybe we should," Ly said and Hayes agreed with her. "Ugh! Do whatever you want," I rolled my eyes.

When the classes were over, me and Rickon went to the common room and others went to look for Draco as they said. They will definitely be disappointed with what they find.

"We should do something fun, I'm bored," I suggested when me and Rickon sat down on the sofas. "What do you have in mind?"

"Let's go outside somewhere, I kind of want to talk too," I said. "Okay," he got up from the sofa right away.

We walked out of the common room past the potions classroom. "Y/n," we heard from behind us. I knew right away who that was. "Yes professor?"  I turned around.

"Can I see you in my office, now?" He said with emotionless voice, but not so emotionless look. "I'm kind of busy right now, but whenever I get time I will walk in," I smiled at him.

He looked down at me and raised his eyebrow. Whoopsie. "No but seriously, I have plans," I said. "I'm a professor," Snape said.

"Yeah I know," I said and walked away from him, pulling Rickon with me. We walked outside without saying a word to each other. Surprised we didn't run into Blaise, Ly or Hayes somewhere.

We walked all the way to the forest. "Y/n," Rickon turned to me, in the middle of the forest. "Yeah?" I stopped walking. "Can I ask you something?" He said. "Sure,"

"I've seen you in potions, and now... Is the Snape thing true?" He asked quietly trying not to make me mad. "What Pansy said? Of course not!" I was surprised he would even ask me that.

"But why always when others say stuff like that they get points taken away from them, and when you do, you don't?" He asked.

"Well that is a longer story," I was debating whether I should tell him or not. To be fair he is the only person who I would tell it to, so maybe I should.

"We have time," he waved his arm towards the path through the forest.

"Well Rickon, I haven't told anyone this before," I said. "You can trust me Y/n," he made me feel safe.

"Well, umm, when I came to Hogwarts, closely after that, I found something out about Snape," I said. "Oh like a secret, and now he doesn't want anyone to know, so he treats you well?" He guessed.

"Well, uh, close, but not excactly," I said hesitantly. "So what did you find out?" He got more curious.

"I found out that Snape is my dad,"

//

Where do you think Dracy is?