101

When the classes were done for the day and everyone was comfortably sitting down on the sofas in the common room, there were obviously some people to disturb the peace.

Estrid with her followers.

Well not Draco. Hadn't seen him after our talk by the stairs. He didn't come to other class that were after that. Guess he ran off again.

But only Estrid and her followers was definitely not a good deal either.

Rickon and Merroy took a seat right in front of us on the other sofa. I instantly felt Theo's hand pulling me closer to him. It felt very nice to know that he had my back like my other friends always had.

"Oh, Rick, you started talking about Y/n and Lupin. Any details?" One of the Slytherin boys asked.

"Oh plenty. That was a very detailed page if you know what I mean," Rickon laughed.

"Honestly stop it already," Hayes said from a bit to my left.

Hayes had known Rickon as long as me and it was probably weird for him to see him like this too. For me it was weird at least, I never expected it.

You know up to a point you can imagine anyone being mean, but that was definitely a higher level. He's an overachiever, what can I say.

"Did I ask, Hay?" He turned to Hay. "I'll stop, when I'm done," he smirked, turning his look at me.

"What exactly are you trying to get out of it?" I leaned back on the sofa, having my arms crossed on my chest and looking back at him.

"Oh nothing, just pure entertainment," he shrugged with a laugh.

"Go play quidditch or something. That's entertaining," I suggested. "You used to be the captain. What happened to that?" I asked.

As much as I knew, Rickon's greatest achievement was making it to be the captain of the team. Now he wasn't even in the team.

I think that question kind of caught him off guard or was unexpected, because without anything else but a eye-roll, he began the diary subject again.

"Well you used to tell teachers off for sleeping with students. What happened to that?" He leaned back, crossing his arms. His face looked satisfied.

"So are we gonna get any details?" The same guy asked. What kind of sick fantasies does he have?

I looked at Merroy next to Rickon. His eyes were wandering around in the room when I finally caught them. I raised an eyebrow demonstratively.

"Shut up Leo," Merroy turned around and faced the guy behind their sofa.

"What?!" The guy threw his hands in the air.

"Just shut the hell up," Merroy repeated.

"What got into you?" The guy said disappointed and went to sit down at one of the chairs.

"Well I would love to hear about Y/n and Lupin," Estrid from other side of Rickon said, turning to him.

"I bet," I heard Blaise murmur under his breath.

"Well it really is pretty graphic guys," Rickon put his hands up trying to be funny.

"Stop," Merroy gave him a slightly disgusted look. Was that gonna be it? That was not gonna be any help.