50

I think something in Draco finally got into it's place and he sighed. Breaking the eye contact. He took a step back, but didn't say anything. He wiped the tear on his cheek with the back of his hand.

I looked at him and felt another tear running down my cheek, but I couldn't do anything to stop it. Anything. I closed my eyes, hoping it would go away, but no. It stayed the same.

I opened my mouth, wanting to respond, but all that came out again was air. Maybe it was because I had no idea what to say. I just stood there, hoping that the feeling of being paralyzed would go away and Draco would maybe say something, but he didn't. He kept quiet as well.

I felt so helpless that I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell at him, I wanted to hit him, but I couldn't.

I felt myself getting nauseous as I was just standing there. I finally got myself to move enough to sit down on Draco's bed. But I couldn't turn my eyes away from his. They were glued to eachother.

Draco finally came to sit on the bed as well. A foot away from me, just sitting and looking at the wall like me. Neither of us could say anything still.

It would've really helped if he would add something. Then maybe I could say something.

After what felt like ten minutes staring at the wall, he finally said something. "I'm sorry,"

"Why would you say that?" I asked quietly not turning my eyes off of the spot on the wall.

"Sorry?" He seemed lost. "No, the thing you said. You know. What you said before," I lowered my voice even more.

"It's been eating me from the inside for so long," he said. Really? He had thought about it? I was actually kind of hoping that maybe it was something he would just say during a fight, and not mean it.

"Do you actually mean it?" I wanted to be sure. "I think I do. I think I really do," he kept his eyes on the wall. "Then what now?" I was hoping he would tell me what we would do next. "I don't know," I was disappointed

"I don't want you to be with him," he turned to face me. "Draco I-" I couldn't finish my sentence before he grabbed my face once again and pressed his lips against mine.

But for some reason, this time I didn't push him away. I felt like I should've, but I just couldn't. I kissed him back and it was the most intense and passionate kiss. His hand was moving from my face onto my neck gripping it, with his rings digging into my skin.

I started playing with his hair. It was so soft as I was running my fingers through it. But I just couldn't do that right now.

I slightly pulled my head away and he noticed it right away. "What's wrong?" He asked still having his hand around my neck. "I can't do that right now Draco," I said. I wasn't happy about it, but I just couldn't do it to Rickon.

Draco had messed up everything. I thought that Rickon being here would be good. Right when I thought I had my feelings sorted out, Draco comes in and messes everything up.

I looked at him helplessly. Once again I didn't know what to say. "It's okay," he said taking a deep breath. "Don't leave yet," he said. "I won't,"

I layed down on his bed with my legs hanging off from the end. He did the same and layed down right next to me. I really needed time to figure out what I wanted, because right now I really didn't know. I could've been so sure that I wanted to be with Rickon, but why did I not push Draco away? Why did I want to kiss him back?

At first I was staring at the ceiling, but then I started looking around in the room. There was a big pile of letters on his nighttable. "You get a lot of mail don't you?" I asked jokingly.