01

A/N: This story does not follow the books' plot or timeline. All the character except my own creation belong to J.K Rowling.

Y/n muggle-born

Lynnet Coldwell  pure-blood

Lynnet Coldwell pure-blood

Lynnet Coldwell  pure-blood

Hayes Windsor pure-blood

"Get ready! We're gonna be late for our classes!" I heard Hayes knocking on the door, as I opened my eyes

It was already morning, and Hayes was calling me to come downstairs for breakfast. I was still so tired of yesterday's party and I ignore it.

Soon I heard more knocking coming from behind the door. It made other girls in my dorm wake up.

"What is that noise?" Was one of the girls confused when she sat up in her bed.

"I think it's a bird," was the other girl convinced. She got up and looked out of the window.

"It's a fucking door you dumbasses," yelled Zoe as she was walking to the door to open it.

Everyone stayed under the blankets waiting for her to open the door and reveal who it was.

"Can't you tell we're sleeping?" She said angrily opening the door. Behind the door was standing Hayes.

"What do you want Windsor?" She snapped as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"We will be late to classes if you don't wake up Y/n," he said, eyeing me while I was trying to hide my face into the blanket.

"Oh I think it's yours, Y/n," Zoe turned to me and waited for me to get out.

"Yeah I heard that much," I responded as I slowly pushed myself out of bed.

I looked at him annoyed and walked out of the room.

"Gosh!" I jumped a little hearing the door slam behind me.

"She's really not a morning person isn't she?" I looked at Hayes confused.

"She's barely even a person," he joked as he put his hand on my back and pushed me to walk.

Zoe was Hayes's ex and their breakup three months ago was pretty messy. Zoe cheated on Hayes with one of our school teachers and everyone found out about it. It was a weird time.

It took him a long time to get over her. Or at least that's what he says.

"So are you ready to go eat, or do you want to get changed first?" Hayes said as he was looking at my big baggy Pajamas.

"All my clothes are in my dorm, Hayes!" I raised my voice a bit.

I could get back there once they are all awake. I had to wait 'till everyone was up and getting ready. This had been a rule in our dorm for the last two years.

"Why are we up so early anyway?" I was curious as we walked out of our common room.

"Well I got bored, and I'm kind of nervous for the charms test today," he looked at me worried.

"Camon! You know you'll pass this test with your eyes closed," I got a bit mad at him.

"If anyone should be worried about the test, it should be me," I laughed as I pointed at myself.

"That's true. You should've studied more," he laughed. "Oh shut up!" I lightly hit his arm.

We walked to the school cafeteria, grabbed some sandwiches, and took our seats at the table. There were already surprisingly a lot of people there with us.

"Good morning!" Said one of the older guys winking and eyeing me up and down as we took a seat near him.

"Morning!" I said and looked at him a little annoyed

He instantly pulled back and quickly took a bite of his sandwich. I hated that kind of people. They don't even know you, but they act like they're your boyfriend.

"Sooo are you excited to see Rickon again?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah. I miss him so much," I smiled as I remembered that he was coming back today.

"Wait when exactly is he arriving?" He looked around confused.

"Umm four maybe?" I wasn't very sure. I just knew it was today. "So what are your plans? A romantic evening?" He teased me.

"I was hoping you could help me with that actually," I said putting down my sandwich. "I have no ideas."

"Oh though one," he scratched the back of his head. "Please I really need your help," I was desperate.

"Well you could bake him a cake," he suggested as he was looking around at the table.

"Oh, that's a good idea!" I was happy that I at least had a plan now. "Oh, and could you help me with that?" I asked with a pout.

"Only if I can have a piece of that cake," he said raising his finger. "Deal," I said taking his hand to shake it.

Now all I had to do was get the ingredients somewhere. I had never really baked a cake, so I had no idea what I needed.

//