56

"It's better if you do Y/n. It'll be fine. I can be there with you if you want to," he suggested.

I didn't say anything to that, but deep down I did want him to be there. Or at least someone, so I wouldn't have to be alone there.

"I got her," Draco said pushing the door right in front of us open. I took a deep breath and walked in. Draco walked in right behind me.

"Thank you Draco. You can leave now," Snape said. "Can he stay please?" I asked still shaking a little. "Are you sure Y/n?"

"Everyone knows who you are now, so it doesn't matter," I said. "Well alright," he looked at Draco. "How are you feeling?" Snape walked towards me.

"I'm so sorry, I really didn't think that it would come out," I said quickly taking a couple of steps back. He looked at me weird when I was backing up, but I couldn't help it.

"It's fine," Draco put his hand on my back. Snape looked down at Draco as always. "I'm not mad Y/n, I'm worried," he said.

"It should've never been a secret in the first place," he added and I saw his always so cold eyes warming up a bit. He really was worried.

"I really didn't think that it would come out," I repeated myself. "Y/n, it's okay," Draco said from next to me.

"I don't know what's gonna happen now," I said looking at Snape for help. "Everything will be fine Y/n," he assured me.

"Whenever something happens, you come talk to me. You tell me, you understand?" He said. "Yes," I responded quietly.

"Y/n, you should take the rest of the day off," he said looking at me. Was it so obvious that I was so tired of everything. Everything.

"You need to rest," he said walking us to the door. "But what about the classes? And the teachers?" I asked. "I'll talk to them," he said.

For the first time I felt like maybe Snape wasn't that bad. He seemed to actually care. It could've been an act, but I was really hoping it isn't. For now at least.

When I and Draco left, my first thought was going back to the comon room. Were there gonna be others? Was Rickon still there?

"Draco?" I stopped walking. "What is it?" He stopped aswell. "What if there is someone else in the common room?" I asked. "We can't change it, but don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you or anyone say anything to you," he said.

"I just don't know how is it gonna go on from here. All the looks and all the smirks and whispers from everyone, I just cannot bare them," I hid my face into his robe. "I will take care of every singe negative look towards you," he said wrapping his arms around me and hugging me, placing one of his hands to the back of my head.

"I just wasn't ready for it to come out. I always thought that maybe I will tell whenever I'm ready, but I never got a chance to do that," I cried into his robe. "It's okay Y/n. At least you don't have to worry about keeping it a secret now," he tried to make me feel better.

Once again he actually seemed nice. I hated the letter thing, but he was all I had right now. I also had my other friends, but I didn't know how they reacted, and I was not looking forward to finding out.

Draco and I walked through the passage of the common room. I stayed behind a little and Draco looked if there was anyone in there. He also looked at the dorms.

"There is no one else but Devil," he said making me chuckle. "Honestly miss the time she was a goblet," he chuckled as well. "Easier times," I joked.

"Come sit," he sat down on the sofa. I went at sat next to him. "Do you have any idea how you're gonna talk to Blaise and others?" He asked. "Not really, I just hope that they are not mad at me for not telling them," I said. "I don't think so," he said.

"Draco," I turned to him. "Mh?" He raised his eyebrows and turned to me as well. "Why did you not send and give me those letters?" I asked.

"Oh wow," he said and I nodded waiting for and answer. "I wasn't thinking," he said.

"Well something had to go through your head that you would take them," I wanted to know. "I was jealous," he said quietly turning his look away.

"Why?" I asked. "Because I liked you Y/n. And now it's even stronger. And I'm sorry," he said turning his look back to me.

"I forgive you. Just next time when I give you my letter to send out, please actually send it, okay?" I joked a little. "I'll try," he chuckled.

Maybe I forgave him too easily, but I wasn't in a mood to hold a grudge right now.

He then put his hand around me and I leaned my head on him. I had never felt like this. For a long time, I haven't felt peace. Although nothing was fixed yet, with him right now I felt peace. I felt like maybe everything could be fine again. Maybe even better than fine. Why? How?

"Y/n, I really hope you can trust me," he said quietly running his fingers through my hair. It made me smile, seeing him being so soft. I hadn't seen this side of Draco a lot.

"What's going on here?" The door to the common room soon swung open and a huge crowd walked in. I quickly pulled myself away from Draco and stood up looking at Blaise, Hayes and Ly. They all looked at me surprisingly happy. Maybe they weren't as disappointed as I thought.

"Could I talk to you in my dorm please?" I asked. "Sure," they said and began walking towards my dorm. I looked back at Draco and he stood up and we walked right behind them to the dorm.

They all sat down on my and Ly's beds. Me and Draco were the ones standing. "So, as I believe you've heard," I began awkwardly. Blaise raised an eyebrow towards me and smiled. That actually made me feel more confident.

"Snape is my dad," I continued. "Really? I really could've missed that," Hayes chuckled a little. "And I swear I wanted to tell you once I was ready, but it happened before I could've," I said.

"Girl, you were robbed," Blaise chuckled, and so did everyone. "I'm serious. I'm very sorry for lying to you," I said.

"You technically never said that Snape wasn't your dad," Ly said. "Well yeah, but I did say that my cat died. Well she didn't," I said.

"Wait what? Your cat didn't die? How can you lie like this?" Blaise stood up. "I'm sorry I really didn't plan on it going that fa-"

"C'mon man, it's a cat," Draco said to Blaise.

"I'm just kidding. You're good
Y/n," Blaise said. "Really?" I couldn't believe it. "Yeah, it's alright. Just know that you can trust us next time," Hayes stood up aswell.

"I will," I said and hugged Hayes. Blaise, Ly and Draco joined in on the hug aswell. I was relieved that this went so well. Maybe these were the friends I could really trust with anything.

"Now what do I do about others?" I asked.

"Nothing. If someone has something to say, then I'll take care of it," Blaise said and Hayes agreed aswell. "Me too. And you don't want to be on my bad list," Ly said.

"Thank you guys. It means a lot," I said and pulled them all back into a hug.

//

Damn