11

I didn't know him, and I couldn't tell in which house he was. He had a Hufflepuff robe, but a Ravenclaw tie.

"Second door on the left," he repeated, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh thanks," I said, pointing at him, hoping to hear his name.

"Cedric," he smiled and shook my hand. "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you," I said politely. "What happened to your knee?" He asked looking at my bloody knee. "I fell," I chuckled and covered it with my robe.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked. "Sure," he had a wide smile on his face. "Why do you have a Hufflepuff robe, but Ravenclaw tie?" I was curious.

"Shit!" He grabbed his tie to look at it. "Cho!" He said through his teeth as he took a couple of faster steps and rushed down the hallway holding his tie. Funny.

Okay, second door on my left, I repeated in my head as I walked down the hallway to get to the right door. That must be it, I thought before stepping in.

Behind the door was really a hospital wing. There were a lot of beds and they had curtains to separate them. I slowly walked inside looking around to see the nurse.

"Is anybody here?" I asked quietly looking around in the room. "Coming dear," I heard a woman say from another room.

She opened the door and in came a friendly-looking school nurse. I had seen her in the great hall before, but I had never been to the hospital wing. Luckily.

"What's wrong dear?" She wondered looking at me caringly.

"It's my knee. I fell," I pulled my robe out of the way and she took a quick look at my knee. "I think I need a bandaid," I added.

"I think so too," she chuckled and went into another room to bring one. She came back with a big bandaid. It wasn't the regular one you would put on your finger. It was a lot bigger.

"Is it that bad?" I looked at her worried. "No just a small bandaid wouldn't cover it," she said jokingly.

"Hah," I forced a chuckle and looked at her concerned. But honestly, it couldn't be that bad right?

She took some type of spray bottle out of her pocket and sprayed my knee with it. It stung a bit, especially when she cleaned it with cotton.

She then put the bandaid on and got up to smile at me. "As good as new," she smiled and walked back into the other room again.

I made my way out of there limping a little. My knee still hurt, but at least it wasn't bleeding any more. I think.

As I walked past the entrance to the great hall I saw others from my class and followed them to my transfiguration classroom.

The classroom door was closed so we all waited behind the door for Professor McGonagall to come. I walked up to Blaise, Lynnet, and Hayes passing Draco, Grabbe, and Goyle. Not sure which way the names go tho.

"Did Potter make you limp?" One of them said and everyone burst laughing.

//

Sorry for the short chapter! The chapters will get longer.