29

"Chill it's me," he said coming towards us. Blaise quickly pointed a lit wand his way to reveal who did the voice belong to.

"Draco?" Blaise chuckled, not seeming too surprised to see him there.

"Holy fuck! What are you doing here?!" I reacted a bit louder than Blaise. I thought that he was supposed to go to the common room.

"I could ask you the same," Draco scoffed stepping closer to us and sliding his eyes over all three of us with a questionable look.

Suddenly I felt Draco's hand gripping my hip and slightly pulling me towards him. "Come here," he said. Blaise let go of my back right away.

"I thought you went to the common room," I lightly pushed his hand away. I was scared shitless, it's no joke.

"I was," he assured pulling me closer to him again. "So why are you here now? Did something happen?" I looked up to him with a frown.

"Let's just say that I, uh, got bored," he smiled a little awkwardly. "So you just came into the forbidden forest?" I looked at him confused.

Who would come into the forbidden forest all by themselves? Especially in the dark!

"And where are you? In your dorm?" He scoffed and looked down at me, raising his right eyebrow with a small smirk.

"Yeah, but," I didn't continue. It was a good point. I was in the forest too. But at least I wasn't alone.

"Let's get back now," I said quickly, still having an urge to get out of this forest. But I was caught off guard by Draco pulling me back.

"Why are we leaving so soon? I just got here," he laughed.

"Oh don't get me wrong. You can stay however long you want," I gave him a wide smile and pushed his hand off of me.

Draco right away stepped away from me and whispered something to Blaise. Blaise then whispered it on to Hayes. I couldn't hear what that was and honestly I didn't really care either, as long as we're leaving.

"Seems like you have to go all by yourself then," Draco gave me a weird smirk.

"Really?" I looked at them all not believing that. "You're actually gonna make me go through that forest all by myself?"

"I just did it. Not so bad," Draco said the smirk still glued to his face.

"Hayes?" I turned to Hayes hoping at least he would come through and go back with me.

"Sorry Y/n, but I wanna stay," he shrugged and looked at Draco and Blaise. Is that what they whispered? That they will all say they are not coming so that I would stay? No.

"Fine, I'll go by myself," I said calmly, seeing through their plan. They would probably come with me once they see that I am for real.

Hayes looked weirdly at Draco when I said it, but I right away turned around. If I had to go alone, then I will go alone.

I left them just standing there watching me go. I walked back on the path.

After a couple of steps I looked back and couldn't see them behind me. I was a little surprised, that they didn't follow me.

So I really had to go alone?

From time to time I stumbled on the roots of the tree, but that wasn't the worst part. I jumped for every voice I heard.

I was slowly regretting wanting to go back alone, but now there was nothing to do. I couldn't go back, because I couldn't even see or hear them. Plus my pride didn't let me turn around.