87

"Can you believe it! They actually think that I took it. Or at least Snape thinks," I quickly walked up to his bed and sat down on it.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked lowering my voice a little and taking a closer look.

"Not anymore," he pushed himself to sit up on the bed and turned his tired eyes my way. "But you didn't,"

"Of course I didn't but I look suspicious because it was in my things," I explained crawling to sit next to him on the bed. "And since when does Snape not trust me?" I looked at him a litte helplessly.

"He thinks you actually took it?" His eyes went wide. "Yes, it's like he wants me to be guilty or something," I grabbed the side of the blanket and slid myself under it.

I was very angry at Snape. Where does he get a right to accuse me of something like that? Also why did he not believe me? It's not like I have stolen something before.

"Okay I'm gonna sleep now, bye," I turned away from him in annoyance of all the things happening.

Snape is so fake! Lately he's been so controlling and now he doesn't even believe me!? Why would I possibly need some kind of Dumbledore's box? What would I do with it?

I can't believe a man like this is even allowed to be a father to someone. A father who accuses their kid of something they didn't actually do.

Deep in my thoughts, I felt a hand land on my shoulder.

"Y/n? Don't go to sleep like that. Talk to me," Draco's sleepy voice said from behind me.

Well if he insists.

"I just don't understand how can one just put me through all of the things he has and then just not trust me?!" I vented, turning to face him. "I should be the one not trusting him not the other way around!" I added.

He seemed to agree with me. He nodded.

"And then he wonders why I don't want to talk to him or am ignoring him," I kept going while he was closely listening.

"I just don't think that it's fair that he gets to accuse me and I have to be all normal to him. Act like he's my dad," I said quietly not having anything else to say and not really wanting either.

"It's not," he agrees barely noticeably shaking his head. "I just wanna sleep and deal - with it in the morning," I said while yawning.

I closed my eyes and righ away felt Dracos hand on my cheek. I couldn't help but feel a little better. He had that effect on me lately.

Soon I fell asleep with his fingers tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and petting my head.

We only slept for a couple more hours since it was already early morning. We woke up around 10 when everyone started rushing out of the common room to go eat breakfast. Weekend's breakfast was always the best so no one really wanted to miss it.

Although I was still not fully feeling good, I decided to go eat. I got up from the bed and headed to the door to go get clothes from my own dorm.

"Where you going?" Draco asked sitting up on the bed and furrowing his eyebrows at me. "I'm going to get some clothes to go to the breakfast," I explained grabbing the doorknob.

"Don't go. Wear my clothes," he suggested getting up from the bed and walking towards the big wooden wardrobe. I let go of the doorknob and joined him in front of the wardrobe. Well his clothes are comfortable so if he insists.

I actually did want to wear his clothes. They smelled like him and were very nice. "Here," he handed me light grey sweatpants. "Thank you," I went to put them on.