31

When the class was over we cleaned up after us and put everything away to their places. I went to put the cauldron back on to the shelf.

"Not even getting your potion bottled? Did you and Snape break up?" I heard laughing from behind me. I turned around.

"Fuck off Merroy. It's not Y/n's fault you can never brew a potion correctly. No need to be salty about it," Draco had heard it from the other table.

"That isn't any of your business Malfoy. Oh! Unless you're the reason they broke up?" Merroy laughed.

"What is going on in here?" Snape stepped between before Draco could respond something. "Nothing, professor," Merroy said with an arrogant face.

"Go to your next class then," Snape said looking at everyone. "You don't want to miss that one too," he added and looked at me. Ugh!

"It's not our fault you said it when we were out of the great hall," It accidentally slipped out. Everyone looked at me weird. I swear I heard someone gasp, I guess no one talked back to Snape. It was an accident, but he kind of deserved it.

Snape looked down at me and raised an eyebrow at me. "Let's go Y/n," Hayes grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door.

"I wasn't done," I looked at him. I now wanted to say something else. I felt like it was my chance. "You're gonna get points taken from us," he said. "No I'm not." Hayes still pulled me away so I couldn't say anything else.

As we were leaving Harry, Hermione and Ron walked past us. Ron definitely sent me an even weirder look than before. So much for proving him that I'm not bad.

We walked to our next class and after that to the great hall to have lunch. I was hoping to finally get a letter today. I hadn't even gotten a letter from my parents the whole time I had been here so maybe at least that.

I miss talking to Rickon, even if it's through letters. It was fun and I was excited to hear what he would talk about. What was going on in Beauxbatons.

We all sat down at the Slytherin table and began to eat. "Isn't that Olev, Y/n?" Hayes elbowed me and pointed at an owl flying into the great hall.

"It is!" I stood up and caught the letter that he dropped. "Who's it from?" Blaise asked right away as I sat down.

"My parents," I said reading the names on the envelope. "About time!" I added jokingly.

"Have they not written you since you got here?" Ly looked worried and confused at the same time. "Nope," I said quickly opening the envelope and start reading.

 "Nope," I said quickly opening the envelope and start reading

"What are they saying?" Draco asked from over the table.

"Umm. Uh." I couldn't bring myself to say any more words nor take my eyes off of the letter. What did they mean by 'it's true'. There is no way!! How!?