99

In the morning I woke up to a rather usual sound of Ly throwing her clothes on the ground, looking for something to wear.

She didn't want to wear the uniform so she thought that as long as she wears a robe it should be fine. It normally is fine.

She stuck with a black sweater. I swear she has like four of the same sweaters in the chest at the end of her bed.

I got ready and I decided to join Ly on the trend. I was bored with the uniform too so wearing my green Slytherin sweater seemed like a very good option.

I decided to not even wear a robe. It was getting warmer and warmer with every day closer to the spring break. It was nearly only two weeks left.

I still hadn't figured out my plans for the break, but I think it's a little early to already have something concrete.

After meeting up with others we went to eat breakfast. For our group it was rather rare to eat breakfast for some reason. It happened but not too often. We kind of sleep too long so we have no time to do it.

But when today we decided to go get breakfast I was pretty surprised how many early birds are in this school. People were looking bright and ready for the day.

I on the other hand was very tired and would have preferred another half an hour in my comfy warm bed in our darkish dorm.

At first the look of it might seem cold and kind of depressing because of the lack of light, but once you get used to it, you'll miss it every second you're not in it.

Even most of the teachers were there, getting their morningly share of energy for the day. All talking to each other and seemingly getting along perfect.

"You wanna sit here?" Blaise asked turning at us while pointing at the free spots near the fireplace.

"Yeah sure," I responded and we sat down.

"I'm surprised how many people are in here at this hour," Ly looked around the great hall amazed.

"Kind of weird to see how people have so much energy that early in the morning," Hay added from next to me.

"Very weird. I think it's suspicious," Theo frowned a little in slight confusion.

"At least we don't have to worry for certain people showing up here at this hour," Ly said, clearly referring to Draco and Estrid mostly.

"At least that's good," Hayes yawned.

"Oh I forgot to ask yesterday, what did Snape want?" Theo was curious to know.

"Snape?"

He nodded. "He uh, he got the bracelet back from Estrid and wanted to give it back to me," I explained shortly what had went down.

"You still doesn't want to wear it?" Blaise wondered, looking at my empty wrist.

"Well I sort of didn't take it. Well I did, but then I put it on one of the tables and said that I don't want it. Whoever finds it can keep it," I explained more in detail.

"Oh. So it only mattered if it was with Estrid or not?" Blaise said.

"Kind of. I mean I did tell Estrid to keep it but it felt good to see that she didn't have it anymore," I smiled in slight satisfaction thinking about it.

"But what if it's Estrid who finds it and then gets to keep it?" Hayes pointed out. I hadn't thought about that.

"Well then first of all she has great luck, but secondly this time it was fair and square, so I don't care," I shrugged.