42

"Thank you, it was very helpful actually," I said smiling. "Again other time," he responded with a smile.

"I have to go study other things now," I said and got up to get to the dorm. Ly was waiting for me to be done so that she could get the answers.

"Here you go," I said handing her the paper. "Thanks," she grabbed it and began writing the answers down.

"Y/n?" Blaise all of a sudden opened the dorm door and walked in seeing me. "Yeah?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I think you should talk to Draco," he said after quietly closing the door. "Why?" I was confused.

"He seemed pretty upset and well... he ran out," he gave a forced wide smile. "Oh shit," I got up. He was probably gonna do something stupid.

"I'm gonna look where he went," I walked to the door. "Yeah," Blaise nodded.

I quickly rushed out of the dorm to the common room. "You running after him?" Aiden looked at me and pointed at the door. "Yeah,"

I quickly got out of the common room and started looking for him. I didn't know what direction he went so it was a little hard.

"Y/n? Could we talk for a moment?"

"Not now Ron, I have to find Draco," I said not stopping, leaving him looking after me. But I really was surprised that he out of all the people wanted to talk to me.

I picked up the pace and finally saw people whispering. I think Draco had passed them.

People whispering and looking after him took me all the way outside. It would be pretty much impossible to find him there wouldn't it?

"Draco?!" I yelled. "He's not here!" Some Hufflepuff girl yelled back at me. "Do you know where he is!?" I asked. "He went towards the forbidden forest!"

Oh shit. I can't go there alone. What if that thing comes back? But at the same time it's light outside. Maybe he didn't go far.

I walked into the forbidden forest. We were even supposed to come back here later tonight. I really doubted if I will go now.

It wasn't any less scary with the light that was barely shining through the trees. It wasn't a lot lighter than during the night.

"Draco?" I said trying not to draw anything towards me. "If you're here you better come out! I'm very cold Draco!" I got a little angry.

I only came with the uniform and it was far from warm enough. I kept going deeper and deeper into the forest when I realized that it was already really dark. There wasn't any more light shining through the branches.

"You better come out Malfoy or I'm gonna turn back!" I was angry. I didn't hear an answer so I decided to look for him for ten more minutes and then turn back.

I could feel how late it already was. It was probably night soon. I had been in the forest for hours, I think. "Draco!!" I yelled.

"Aaaaghh!!!!" I yelled seeing a huge spider right in front of me. It had atleas twenty eyes. But this time I luckily didn't freeze in place and started running.

I ran at least half a mile behind the biggest tree I found and sat down to make myself as small as I could so no one could see me.

"If this is what's gonna get me killed I blame it all on Draco," I mumbled to myself.

"Why me?" Someone pointed the light at me.

"Draco?" I slowly stood up and looked around. The person casting the Lumos spell was Draco.

"Oh thank god, Draco!" I ran to hug him. "Why are you here Y/n? All alone," he said putting his hands around me.

"I was looking for you," I said hiding my nose into his robe to get some warmth. "Why?" He asked.

"Because Blaise said you were upset and then you ran out of the common room."

"Here take this," he noticed me being cold and took his robe off to give it to me. "No, I can't take that, you're cold too," I didn't take it.

"I'll be fine, please take it," he put his hand with the robe out. "Let's get out of here," I said grabbing the robe and putting it on.

"You know which way to go?" I asked. "You don't?" He smirked. "Not the time Draco!" I hit him lightly.

"Sorry, this way," he put his hand around me and pulled me to the left. "Sure? I remember coming from there," I pointed behind us.

"No you didn't," he said confidently shaking his head.

"Are you sure you're not cold?" I asked him. He only had the shirt and vest left. "I'm fine,"

We walked towards the castle for a while in complete silence. "Good you chose the scariest place to come," I chuckled.

"I didn't know you followed me," he pulled me closer to him. "Draco..."

"Mh?"

"I'm sorry I didn't come to watch your practise. I didn't know it meant so much to you," I stopped to look at him.

"It doesn't," he said. "It doesn't?" I was confused. Then why was he so upset.

"It's not about the practise, I just wanted you to be there," he looked me straight in the eyes.

"You did?" I felt really bad. "I really like you Y/n. I normally don't feel that, but with you it's different," he turned his look away and said quietly.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know he actually meant it. I looked around thinking of something to say. He looked at me waiting for me to say something.

"I just want to be with you Y/n," he said his eyes glued to mine. "You sure?" I wanted to make sure he meant it.

"Yeah," he scoffed and smiled.

"Do you?" He looked at me hopefully. "I- I don't know Draco," I said with a long pause. "You don't have to say today," he quickly added.

"Well in that case I won't," I chuckled a little. I think he was okay with this answer.

He put his hand back around me and walked me through the forest.

Why didn't I just say no to him? Is there something I don't know yet. I don't even like him! Or. I don't know!

Could I like Draco Malfoy?

//

Holy shit! It's about to get good ya'll!!