100

It was Draco, who was now pushing through the last people parting him from the centre, keeping his eyes on Rickon.

"After all I just told you? You're still defending her? Don't you have a girlfriend?" Rickon laughed.

"None of it is true, I don't even write into my diary!" I said loudly, but I was ignored.

"Look man I'm on your side in this. Y/n's a whore and now you know it," Rickon shrugged and smiled at Draco.

I saw how angry Draco was getting. It reminded me of the last fight they had, it ended with Rickon in the hospital wing for a week.

His hands were in fists and his eyes glued to him. He was slightly hunched over towards him, while his arms were glued to his sides.

His knuckles were white, from the strong grip of the fists. His jaw sharp as a knife.

I knew he was not thinking straight.

But out of nowhere he turned around and faced me. He still had that angry look that made me flinch a little.

"Come with me," he said firmly taking my arm into his hand and pulling me towards the crowd.

"No," I said quickly.

"Yes," he responded, now having his eyes in front of him, looking where he was going.

"She's not going anywhere," Theo grabbed my other arm and yanked me back towards him.

That made Draco turn around. His intense flaming eyes were on him and he looked angrier than ever. "Get off of her Riddle," he said demandingly through teeth.

"Is that what you want Draco?" Theo smirked looking him in the eyes. He wasn't fazed at all. How?! Draco Malfoy was looking at you like he was gonna kill you.

"Okay," Theo let go of my arm and took a step back, still having a smirk glued to his face.

Draco curled his lip in anger and pulled me towards the crowd again. People got out of his way, clearly being scared of him.

"You don't believe what Rickon said, right?" I asked following him through the crowd.

"Of course not," he said not turning around.

"Then what is it about?" I asked as soon as we got through the crowd and we were headed towards the staircase to divination classroom.

"What do you want Draco?" I asked as soon as he let go of my arm when we got to the stairs.

"I need to talk to you Y/n. And since you are ignoring my notes, I had to pull you aside," he explained.

"Well maybe me not accepting the notes is a hint that I don't want to talk to you Draco. I really couldn't care less about what you have to say," I said facing him.

"But it's important," he said.

"If it's important, then go talk to your girlfriend about it," I said and turned around to walked towards the exit.

"Don't," he said firmly, gripping my arm again, stopping me from going out the door.

"Let go of my arm right now," I demanded squinting my eyes at him. I had no intention to talk to him.

"You have to listen," He said.

"No thank you Draco. I don't care. And I don't want you to bother me all the time," I said looking at his hand that was around my arm.

"Y/n-"

"I don't care Draco. Let go of me," I demanded and the grip around my arm got weaker.

I quickly pulled my arm out of his grip and without saying anything, made it out of there.