67

He looked at me surprised hearing me say it back to him. I think he had been waiting for it for a while. It actually felt super nice to finally say it back. I had thought about it as well.

Draco seems to really really care about me. It's weird to see someone sacrifice so much for me. I really think I love him too.

"Let's go to Snape?" I asked thinkning about the cuts and how he could probably heal them like he did with my palm.

"I guess," Draco scoffed and laid his head onto mine as he was keeping me close to him, his hands tightly wrapped around me.

We walked out of the common room seeing everyone sending glances our way. My hand was strongly in Draco's hand and without even thinking twice about others we left the common room.

We walked through the dungeons towards the potions classroom, where Snape would probably spend his friday evenings. "Can we come in?" I asked knocking on the classroom door.

"Come in," Snape's voice said from inside and we walked into the classroom. "Oh, Y/n," he noticed that it was me and quickly stood up.

"What happened?" He asked right away standing up and looking at me.

"Well I think you can guess," I pointed at Draco and smiled weakly hoping he wouldn't get mad at him for another fight.

"Did you do it?!" Snape instantly turned to Draco.

"Did what?" Draco flinched at Snape's quick turn. He also turned his eyes at me in confusion.

Snape seemed to be getting a little more angry at the fact that Draco didn't know what he meant. He grabbed his collar, forcing Draco to look at him. "Did you hit her?"

"No!" I said quickly, realizing what he meant. He looked at me slightly squinting his eyes and let go of Draco.

"Then who did?" He turned to me, still sending Draco angry looks.

"No one hit me. I just uh, I rested my head on my hand for too long so now it's a little red. It's nothing," I quickly came up with a lie to not have to talk about Rickon.

Snape came closer to me and now grabbed my arm, pulling me even closer to him. "Are you sure?" He asked lowering his voice.

"Yes, Draco just got into a fight," I said pulling away a little.

"Another fight?" Snape pulled away from me and looked at Draco's face examining the cuts.

"We thought that maybe you could heal them?" I asked from next to him.

"These cuts are smaller than the spell is made to heal," he said.

"But could you at least try. I mean cut is a cut isn't it?" I joked having fingers crossed that he would at least try.

Without a word he swung his wand in front of Draco's face and said the spell. It actually worked pretty well with these cuts. A little slower, but surely.

"Yess!" I was glad seeing that they were healing. After a couple of more times saying the spell, the cuts were almost completely healed. There were still light scars but that was it. One on his nose, a couple on his cheeks and on straight across the side of his lower lip.

"As good as new," I grabbed his chin and turned his head each way to see if the cuts were all healed.

"I think that's my job," he smirked and cupped my chin.

Snape cleared his throat and looked at us slightly annoyed. "Sorry," I blushed and said quietly.

"So what caused the fight this time?" Snape asked drawing his look to Draco. "Rickon," I said shortly without any details.