94

"If you wanted to read romance with Estrid on the couch, I wouldn't complain. Plus isn't the common room for common use? Hence the name," Theo's slightly cocky response took over the room.

Down the stairs came Draco, as expected. Where was he during this time of morning? I thought he maybe went back to bed after giving me my diary.

But at the same time, he was fully clothed and seemed to be ready for school. He never seemed so excited to wake up so early in the morning. It was odd.

But it's none of my business anymore. I have nothing to do with him nor do I want. Although it really hurt. I don't know if it had fully hit me yet. I can't believe how fast everything happened. And the way it did.

Draco's jaw clenched to Theo's response, but he didn't say anything back. Only glared at him and glanced my way walking past us towards his room.

"How's your morning going by the way?" Theo asked right before Draco could disappear behind the corner.

From the corner of my eye I saw Draco stopping to the unexpected question. I think I saw him shaking his head, while keeping his eyes in front of him.

No answer came out of him as after seconds he picked up the steps again and disappeared behind the corner.

"Let's continue, shall we?" Theo turned the page with my hand in his, while looking at me.

I nodded in response and started reading the pages. The hand thing was still making me a little nervous, but I tried to concentrate as well as I could.

I'm not sure how long we were doing it for, but even when people started coming out of their dorms, Theo seemed to not be bothered. But soon we still had to get up , because we had classes.

I went back to my dorm where everyone was already changing their clothes and getting ready for the day.

"Is that my book?" Ly looked at the book on top of the other one.

"Yes it is. You recommended it so I thought might as well try. It's actually pretty good right now. Surprisingly," I responded.

"I told you it's good. What's the other one," she pointed at the one under hers.

"Uh, Theo gave it to me. He said if I like romance, I should read that next," I sat down on my bed and placed both of the books on the night table next to my bed.

"Theo reads romance? I didn't expect that," She seemed amused, having the corners of her mouth demonstratively turned down and eyebrows raised.

"Why is that hard to believe," I smiled. "I just never thought he'd be that kind of guy. But it's cool," she smiled too.

"What are you talking about?" A familiar face joined out conversation. Pansy came to stand between my and Ly's bed's.

"Uh, books?" I said a little hesitantly. I wasn't very used to Pansy actually being interested in what I do. It was not like her. Or at lest the her I knew.

"Well, we should get going," she said getting back to putting on her robe in front of the mirror.

Already? I was still in a hoodie and pyjama shorts.

I quickly jumped up from the bed and grabbed my uniform from the chair on the other side of my bed. I quickly put on the skirt and buttoned up my shirt. Put on the sweater and shoes and I was done. I decided not to wear a robe today, since it was getting a lot warmer now, than it was when I woke up.

"Well let's go," Pansy said waiting for us by the door. Almost like she had taken over Ly's roll of getting me to class at right times.

I grabbed a ring with a black stone from my night stand and my mother's necklace from next to it. Rushing out of the door I was struggling a little to put the necklace around my neck, but before leaving the common room I finally managed.