33

"Flipendo!" Draco got up and knocked Merroy backwards, making him fall on the table.

Merroy quickly got his wand out too, but before he could do anything, Draco used the Expelliarmus spell.

"Don't talk about Y/n," he walked closer to him and had his wand out in front of him.

"I really don't understand why you're getting so mad. Did Y/n care, when she banged Snape?" Merroy widened his arms and laughed.

Draco was glenching his jaw, looking like he was trying to decide what to do to him next. His next move was to punch him in the stomach. Hard. Ouch.

Merroy flew back a step and grunted through pain. He was holding his stomach and sat down next to Pansy, who rolled her eyes at him.

"What's going on?" Hayes walked through the door and looked confusedly around in the common room.

"Took you long to get here. What were you doing?" Draco turned to him, still having an angry look on his face from Merroy.

"I had to send a letter," he put his hands up and took a step back. Draco rushed past him outside the common room bumping his shoulder on the way out.

'What's going on' was written all over Ly and Blaise's faces. I didn't know either. But at the same time others didn't seem surprised at all. Nor confused.

I walked out of the common room to see where Draco went. I didn't want him to do anything stupid.

"Y/n! Hey!" Harry was standing in the corridor. Hermione and Ron were also there. They looked at each other behind Harry and looked at me weird. Why were they in the dungeons right now?

"Harry I don't have time right now," I said continuing walking. "Are you following Malfoy?" Harry asked.

"Yeah?" I said quietly not knowing how they would react. Ron looked at Hermione with a 'told you' look and Hermione looked at him with a slightly worried look, which she also turned to me.

"Why?" Harry looked confused. "He might do something dumb," I explained. "Wouldn't be a first time," Ron said quietly.

"Yeah Ron, it wouldn't, neither would it be yours, wouldn't it?" I said. Hermione and Harry chuckled a little.

"Bye," I finally said going down the corridor and looking for Draco. I had no idea where he went, but I had to find him.

Finally I saw walking fast far away in front of me. On his way he pushed one of the little Ravenclaw first-years who got into his way.

I ran after him. "I'm so sorry about it," I said to the first-year when I ran past him.

"Draco!" I yelled, ignoring the attention I got for running after him. But that didn't stop him. "Malfoy!" I yelled angrier, because he was clearly ignoring me.

From far away I saw Draco turn around and look around. "Wait!" I yelled. He then spotted me and waited for me to get there.

"Why are you ignoring me? What's wrong!?" I asked when I got to him, trying to catch my breath from the running.

Without a word he pulled me into a tight long hug. I could barely breath in his arms.

"Draco what's going on?" I tried to ask again. "Is this because of Merroy?" I added.

"You," he said shortly in response. Me? What did I do? "I haven't done anything," I said.

"No it's just how others fucking treat you!" He roughly ended the hug. He looked so angry, but hurt at the same time.