72

"Do we want thick ones or thin ones?" He asked while adding the flower to the eggs. "I like thin ones more," I said. "Me too," he finger gunned my way.

When he was done with the batter we got to frying. The danger zone. But let's be real, what would be chances of me causing another fire?

I poured someone the batter onto the pan and waited for it to cook. It was starting to smell good, so I thought it was ready. "Let me," he grabbed the panhandle before I could.

"Watch that," he smiled. He then took the pan off of the stove. "Are you gonna flip it?" I looked terrified. That never ends well, does it. "Yup," he was moving the pancake on the pan, making sure it wasn't sticking to it.

"Here we go!" He yelled and right after that he threw the pancake into the air. A lot higher that I thought. It almost touched the ceiling on it's way up. It also flipped around more than once.

But surprisingy Fred actually caught it and it was flipped over. "Daaamn," I raised my eyebrows. "What can I say. I'm a man of many talents," he said proudly. I think he might have been mocking Percy, but I'm not sure.

We then let it cook for a bit until it was done. Then was time for another one of Fred's bad ideas. He was gonna throw the pancake into the air and I had to catch it with a plate. I was sure that he can throw it up, but not so sure about my catching skills.

"Here, catch it," he handed me the plate. I hesitantly took it and looked at him. Do I really have to catch that? How?! Okay you got this Y/n.

"Here it co-!"

"What are you doing?" Percy's voice scared both of us. Luckily I wasn't the one with the pan. Fred threw the pancake in the air, but it flew very far from us. I tried to catch it with a plate, but I was too slow.

I closed my eyes knowing that it was gonna fall of the floor and be all dusty and bad. But to my surprise I couldn't hear it touching the ground. Oh goody, it probably landed on the furniture somewhere.

"Good catch Ron!" I heard Fred say excitedly. I opened my eyes and right away burst out laughing. Ron was standing close to Percy and the pancake had landed right onto his head/face.

"That's a nice way to get the day started," he took the pancake off his head and took a bite of it. At least it didn't go to waste. "Why are you playing with food?" Percy asked looking at Fred and I. I pointed at Fred, while still not being able to stop laughing to the thought of Ron with a pancake on his head.

"We were cooking. You want one?" Fred asked Percy turning back to the pan and pouring some patter on it. "Yeah," he said sitting down at the table and unfolded the newspaper.

"George! Harry!" Fred yelled up the stairs. "Get down if you want pancakes!" He added even louder. Right away we could hear sounds from upstairs and soon both of them poked their heads over the railing and looked down. Started walking down the stairs.

"George! Don't come down!" He then yelled. George went back a couple of steps and looked over the railing. Fred went to grab the pan and walked with it to where you can see upstairs railings and George's head peeking over it.

"Catch it George!" He yelled and threw the pancake as far up as he could. It actually almost touched the top floor, but on it's way down George actually caught it.

"Woohooo! Good throw Fred!" He yelled running down the stairs and skipping a couple of the last ones. They high-fived. Harry made it downstairs as well.

"You want to catch it too, or not," Fred turned to Harry. "I think no-"

"Good!" Fred said the second he threw the pancake in the air towards Harry. Harry's seeker skills kicked in and he obviously caught it. Fred and George were both giggling and so was I.