59

Right in front of me was standing Draco, not further than a foot from the door. He was looking off to the distance. I did that as well and saw a bunch of people with their wands giving them light coming towards the cabin.

I grabbed Draco's hand being scared who they could be. They were too far to make out the faces, but I think they had noticed us. They were practically running towards us. I and Draco kept our ground neither of us moving.

"Great," Draco rolled his eyes, as we realized that in front of everybody, there was Snape, holding his lit wand far out our way.

I quickly let go of Draco's hand and looked at him. "What are you doing here?" He came with a demanding voice.

"What are you sleeping together?" He raised his voice even more and looked at us both with a weird look. I get where he came from. Draco's unbuttoned shirt and loose tie, might have made it seem like that sure.

"No," I said, but Draco said "Yes," the same time I did. Snape's look got more intense, but it was more towards Draco. "Yes, but not like you think. We just fell asleep," I quickly said.

"Yeah," Draco agreed.

"Why are you out of school this time in the middle of the night? And why weren't you in none of your classes today?" Snape asked. Other teachers with their wands out got closer and looked at me and Draco very judgmentally.

"Technically we did go to the creature care, but Hagrid dismissed it," I tried to get out of it somehow. "Yes, because of a fight you started," Snape turned to Draco.

"He was defending me," I said quickly. "It doesn't matter. Let's get back now," he said waving us to get our stuff from the cabin and get going.

"Now!" He demanded, when we were just sranding there. It made me jump a little, but we both then went back inside. Luckily Snape didn't come in with us.

"Wow. This is exactly our luck," I chuckled, trying to make Draco laugh too, but I think he wasn't in a mood for a laugh.

"Everything alright?" I asked. "Yeah, let's go," he said with an emotionless voice.

We grabbed our stuff and got back outside again. Snape and other teachers were waiting for us with their hands crossed on their chests. It's not like they are always doing everything right. But being in the cold during this time of the night, I understand.

In the woods it was a lot colder, than it was when we came here, and it was a long way to go. "Take my robe," Draco said taking his robe off.

"No, you'll take that one," Snape then took off his own robe and put it over my shoulders. The robe itself was so long that the end of it was dragging on the ground behind me.

Never in a million years I thought that I would be wearing Snape's robe, but I did it, because I didn't need to cause any more trouble.

I was still wondering how they found us. Or why did they even come looking for us. When it was only Draco who didn't sleep in his room and was here, they did nothing. Maybe others told Snape?

But why would they tell Snape. If they really wondered where we were, then they would've come looking for us themself. Or maybe not?

I didn't dare to ask Snape, why they were looking for us either. He didn't seem to be in the best mood, for obvious reasons.

We had walked for a long long time, when the light from the castle finally started flickering through the trees. My feet were so tired from all the walking, there and back.

"Okay, off to the common room we go," I said when we walked into the school. "Everyone is gathering in the great hall," Snape said and we had to walk behind him to the great hall. Guess that's how they realized we were not there.

"Why are everyone in the great hall?" I asked Snape, but he didn't say anything in response. I looked at Draco as well, but he didn't seem to know either.

When we entered the great hall we saw Hayes, Blaise, and Ly sitting in one of little benches that everyone was sitting on.

We quickly looked at Snape for approval and then walked to them. "What is going on?" Draco asked them right away.

"A dementor is inside of the school somewhere and they gathered us here until they get it out," Hayes explained to us.

"Wait, a dementor? Aren't they supposed to guard Azkaban?" I was confused. How would a dementor get into the school, and why?

"I think it's looking for someone. Maybe someone got out of Azkaban. Or maybe it's just looking for someone for the Ministry," Blaise was wondering. "Isn't it impossible to escape Azkaban?" I was pretty sure I had heard it was.

"Not quite. Sirius Black once got out of there and was hiding in Hogwarts as well," Draco said. "You think it's him again?" Ly asked.

"Doubt it. He hasn't been seen for so long. I think it might be someone who hasn't even gone to Azkaban yet, but should," Blaise said. "You know any murderers?" Blaise said half jokingly.

"No," all of us said. I didn't know any murderers. But could there be a murderer in Hogwarts? Or a prisoner who broke free from Azkaban.

Hogwarts was supposed to be one of the safest schools, but now it didn't really seem like it. Maybe there really was someone inside of Hogwarts that could potentially be very dangerous.

"Is that Snape's robe?" Ly whispered while taking a closer look at the robe. "Yeah," I realized I was still wearing it. "Snape looks pretty hot without it," Ly said jokingly. "Ew Ly," I said shortly.

"Kidding," she laughed.

"Did mini Snape and Malfoy ran away together?" Merroy stepped next to us. Was that my nickname?

His face had a lot of cuts from Draco's rings. I looked at Draco and this sight made him chuckle a little. He liked what he had done to his face. That's what he calls art.

"Too bad you got caught," Merroy laughed, making people around us laugh as well. I bet they didn't even know why they were laughing, but when someone laughs they laugh too.

"And I see Snape gave you his robe," He added continuing to laugh. Draco put his arm around me and pulled me away from others. I think he had enough of fighting for today.

I quickly took off the robe and saw Snape looking at us from the corner of his eye while he was talking to other teachers. I walked up to them with the robe in my hands. "Here," I gave the robe back to Snape. I didn't need any comments about a stupid robe.

I then walked back to Draco who had taken a seat on the furthest corner from everyone. I sat down next to him.

//